Expired Hot Deals

IronSocket (VPN, Smart DNS Proxy, HTTP/SOCKS5 Proxy) $29.97 USD for 1 year (40% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2015 9:23 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1274 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto
how about this compare to torguard? thanks
Simple is the best.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1493 posts
142 upvotes
Markham
I know a few people that want to signup. How can I get the referral bonus as I'm not a member yet. If I signup I will have to pay immediately?
Aug 24, 2003
909 posts
121 upvotes
gvrd
DdBigs wrote: I know a few people that want to signup. How can I get the referral bonus as I'm not a member yet. If I signup I will have to pay immediately?
get a code from someone first and then send your code to your friends

yes you have to pay immediately
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4027 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
PIA expired,time to try this one,hope it's good
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Oct 13, 2008
628 posts
363 upvotes
Mississauga
Use the XMAS2014 promo code after creating your account.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4027 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
Can you set it up with openvpn in tomato flashed router?As I know,PIA can support that way.

Found answer,yes it supports tomato,cool.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4863 posts
1270 upvotes
Vancouver
is this better than PIA?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4027 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
hesp wrote: is this better than PIA?
PIA doesn't support hulu anymore.

PIA allows 2 connections at the same time if I'm not mistaken.This one says 3 connections.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5149 posts
896 upvotes
rui wrote: PIA doesn't support hulu anymore.

PIA allows 2 connections at the same time if I'm not mistaken.This one says 3 connections.
PIA supports 5 connections at the same time.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4027 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
How to buy it with gift card?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1493 posts
142 upvotes
Markham
Is there a significant speed drop off when downloading torrent? I see we can only use a few different servers. Is it safe also? I see talk on the PIA thread about leakage and other stuff I don't understand but it seems like there are better services for torrents.

Although I am leaning towards Ironsocket because I don't really think I need to hide my IP as I don't really download torrents but its nice to know I can when I needed to.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
2065 posts
199 upvotes
Mississauga
blackart wrote: how about this compare to torguard? thanks
I just moved to PIA from TorGuard as my VPN keeps dropping very often. Their "kill switch" is a batch file to kill the torrent client. There is nothing built-in into their client software to disable the network when VPN disconnects. I have been using PIA for 4 days now and so far, I like the client software better. There is an option to disable the network when the VPN disconnects for any reason. No DC so far, which is amazing. I used to get a lot with TorGuard. I also tested for DNS leak and all looks good. One thing I really liked about TorGuard is their customer support. It was instant a lot times.

I have not tried IronSocket so I have no comment on their service.
Aug 24, 2003
909 posts
121 upvotes
gvrd
DdBigs wrote: Is there a significant speed drop off when downloading torrent? I see we can only use a few different servers. Is it safe also? I see talk on the PIA thread about leakage and other stuff I don't understand but it seems like there are better services for torrents.

Although I am leaning towards Ironsocket because I don't really think I need to hide my IP as I don't really download torrents but its nice to know I can when I needed to.
i think depends on the server you pick and the level of VPN encription (strong/light/none)

with light, i was able to max out my connection speed