• Dec 31st, 2012 7:54 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 4, 2007
589 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto

ISAAY.COM: Women's Canada Goose @ 20% OFF+Free Ship+No Tax - Until Dec 31

Save 20% off Canada Goose jackets at isaay.com with coupon code DEALMOON20. Only women's jackets available with a great selection of sizes and colours. All Canadian Orders over $500 will receive FREE Shipping, Duties and Taxes. So an additional saving of 13% (Ontario HST)!

Link: http://www.isaay.com/canada-goose-parka ... lt,sc.html
Coupon: DEALMOON20 expires on December 31, 2012
Note: Prices are in USD!

Free Shipping, Duties, Taxes over $500 Info: http://www.isaay.com/Canada-Shipping-In ... lt,pg.html
Isaay.com is an authorized Canada Goose retailer: http://www.canada-goose.com/counterfeit/

Some cash back websites also have up to 5% rebate for isaay.com purchases! (be frugal / mr. rebates)
11 replies
Aug 3, 2006
872 posts
122 upvotes
Wanted to get the Kensington parka for my wife but they don't have small sizes. Ditto.
Aug 10, 2009
114 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal
anybody knows where I can get rudsak women jackets searching for my fiancee but she wants a specific model that sold out everywhere in montreal and on their site
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1372 posts
658 upvotes
North York
qsub wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 7:49 pm
Wanted to get the Kensington parka for my wife but they don't have small sizes. Ditto.
Just wait a bit longer, they will be on sale at bloomingdales and you can stack codes. I posted the deal here earlier this year and some one got a XS kensington in black for like $300 or less. But you have to pick up from Buffalo though.
Dec 21, 2006
171 posts
36 upvotes
Isaay had CG for 30% off before...
[OP]
Dec 4, 2007
589 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
'[s2 wrote:;16064056']Isaay had CG for 30% off before...
That was definitely a great deal! In fact, Isaay even had a 40%/50% off deal on Canada Goose in the summer. I just wanted to share this deal because no taxes + 20% off is almost like 30% off retail prices in Canada. Hopefully, someone benefits from the deal!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4910 posts
753 upvotes
I vividly remember those previous Issay sale threads. The women's sale had a great selection and the discussion stayed on track, while the men's sale had a horrid selection and the CG hate was spewing in all directions. :lol:
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
1522 posts
83 upvotes
silverferrari wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 12:06 am
That was definitely a great deal! In fact, Isaay even had a 40%/50% off deal on Canada Goose in the summer. I just wanted to share this deal because no taxes + 20% off is almost like 30% off retail prices in Canada. Hopefully, someone benefits from the deal!
That was a great deal. At that time I picked up a montebello jacket and had it shipped to buffalo...no tax, no shipping.
I am on their email list how come I never get these codes?!
[OP]
Dec 4, 2007
589 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Just a reminder, today is the last day for the sale! Hurry, there's still some good selections and sizes.
× < >