Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2017

[Ivanhoe Cambridge] Ivanhoe Cambridge's malls: Buy a $200 mall gift card, Get a $20 Promo card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 12:18 am
[OP]
Dec 31, 2013
646 posts
289 upvotes
condo

Ivanhoe Cambridge's malls: Buy a $200 mall gift card, Get a $20 Promo card

Deal Link:
Price:
$200
Savings:
10%
Expiry:
November 26, 2017
Retailer:
Ivanhoe Cambridge
Black Friday weekend!
Get a $200 gift card.
Get a $20 bonus. Just like that.

From November 24th to November 26th : visit us to get yours

This promotion is valid in mall only and can not be applied online.
While quantities last.

*Starts November 24, 2017, while quantities last. Limit of one (1) free $20 gift card per customer, per day. Offer only available in-person at Guest Services. A maximum of 250 bonus cards will be available at each Guest Services location on a first come, first serve basis.

Wristbands are 1 per person, while quantities last, and recipients must be over the age of 18. A valid government photo ID is required. Wristbands are only valid for the same day received. No saving spots or leaving line. Once wristband is received, recipients may leave the line. Must return by 3:00PM on the same day to claim promotion.

Minimum gift card purchase is $200. Maximum gift card bonus is $20 per person, per order of $200 or more. We accept: cash, debit, Visa and Mastercard. Credit card cardholder must match the photo ID presented of the purchaser. All gift cards purchased are final sale and non-refundable.

The $20 bonus will likely only be valid for one year... You can also use the gift cards at Superstore or T&T. Oh and the gift card can be used at Tsawwassen Mills and Guildford Town Centre :)
Last edited by tmonies on Nov 14th, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Nov 26, 2015
458 posts
207 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Likely all Ivanhoe Cambridge location sale again. Just checked Vaughan Mills and Mapleview Burlington and both have it in the website. Go to events and promotions and filter by events.

The problem here is having to go during Black Friday weekend and limited quantities. You would think it makes more sense to offer before so people can spend it. Unlikely that a mall would need help to get people there during black Friday weekend.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2346 posts
384 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, but this is bonkers. Wristbands and limited quantities for 10% off?? Lining-up during BF madness, too, as the other poster noted. Insanity!!
Feb 20, 2004
603 posts
174 upvotes
Thanks OP, but what an annoying promo from the mall, to make people go back on the same exact day twice! That's so inconvenient to go there first thing then back at 3 pm to line up for god knows how long as there will be 250 people. I guess it's ideal if you work there and that's about it. Probably not bother as wouldn't parking be crazy too on a BF. Why can't they run a better promo that leaves a better impression like once you get the wrist band you can go back at your convenience a week after or something more sensible. But no I guess they want to make it inconvenient for you or hope you'll shop all day from 9 am to 3 pm!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3186 posts
946 upvotes
Edmonton

From November 24th to November 26th

Get a $200 gift card.
Get a $20 bonus.

This promotion should apply to most of Ivanhoe Cambridge's malls. Specific mall offer may vary. See each mall's promotion page for details.

Alberta
CrossIron Mills
Southgate Centre

British Colombia
Guildford Town Centre
Mayfair Shopping Centre
Metropolis at Metrotown
Tsawwassen Mills
Woodgrove Centre

Manitoba
Outlet Collection Winnipeg

Nova Scotia
Mic Mac Mall Shopping Centre

Ontario
Bayshore Shopping Centre
Conestoga Shopping Centre
Mapleview Shopping Centre
Oshawa Centre
Outlet Collection at Niagara
Vaughan Mills

Quebec
Carrefour de l’Estrie
Galerie Place Ville Marie
Laurier Québec
Montreal Eaton Centre
Place Montréal Trust
Place Ste-Foy
Aug 24, 2014
98 posts
57 upvotes
Do you mind posting the thread 6 more times?
I have trouble remembering that's only posted 8 times in a row.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3186 posts
946 upvotes
Edmonton
Sorry. When I attempted to post, I got an Internal Server Error page, so I thought it didn't go through. So I tried a few more times, and I got the same error each time. Turns out those attempts did go through, and I'm unable to delete those posts now. Mod please clean up.

Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9146 posts
800 upvotes
Man. Whats up with RFD and dupes tonight

Anyways. Thanks. Will be picking up a couple. :)
Last edited by taro-chan on Nov 16th, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 29, 2017
129 posts
166 upvotes
Just a heads-up. Unlike Gift Cards, these are not really Gift Cards that have to abide by the prohibition on expiry. That is to say, Store gift cards are regulated so that they are no longer allowed to expire. On the other hand, mall gift cards, are not regulated, and they ARE allowed to expire.

If you get the mall gift cards, check expiry, or spend within a month to be safe.
“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."― John Ruskin
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3186 posts
946 upvotes
Edmonton
BuciMaci wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 9:15 pm
If you get the mall gift cards, check expiry, or spend within a month to be safe.
Good tips. Here are the terms for this gift card:

In certain provinces (Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec), in compliance with provincial laws, monthly maintenance fees in the amount of $2.50 apply to cards after 16 months following the activation of the card.
That being said, if requested by you in month 15, or before end of month 14 in Quebec, the 16 months will be extended to 19 months.
Nova Scotia and Manitoba laws prohibit maintenance fees.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2013
646 posts
289 upvotes
condo
Repost? I had posted this deal in the hot deals forums day or two ago already...
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3186 posts
946 upvotes
Edmonton
tmonies wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 10:27 pm
Repost? I had posted this deal in the hot deals forums day or two ago already...
Sorry, missed seeing your post. Mods please feel free to merge.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)