Expired Hot Deals

[JCrew.com] J Crew Factory Online 50% off - Few Hours Left!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2013 12:07 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes
Burnaby, BC

[JCrew.com] J Crew Factory Online 50% off - Few Hours Left!!

Details follow.

Only Few hours left!

Prices as marked. Offer valid on purchases made at jcrewfactory.com from May 27, 2013, 12:01am ET through May 27, 2013, 11:59pm ET. Offer not valid in J.Crew or J.Crew Factory stores, at jcrew.com or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only.

flat-rate shipping, USD 9.95
14 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Yep. Only 2.5 hours left, I believe.

Hurry folks! The flat rate shipping is pretty decent also.
Dec 29, 2012
267 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Can factory.jcrew.com purchases be return to Factory Stores in Canada? I know jcrew.com purchases can't be returned to J Crew stores. I read the policy posted at factory.jcrew.com but it's kind of confusing.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2553 posts
226 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote:
May 27th, 2013 9:27 pm
Can factory.jcrew.com purchases be return to Factory Stores in Canada? I know jcrew.com purchases can't be returned to J Crew stores. I read the policy posted at factory.jcrew.com but it's kind of confusing.
I emailed them last week and the answer was no. You can only mail it back.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
yesnomaybe wrote:
May 27th, 2013 9:27 pm
Yes.

J.Crew Factory merchandise purchase by phone or online may be returned to a J.Crew Factory store or by mail within 60 days of original purchase for refund or exchange. Requests for refund or exchange of merchandise purchased by check must be accompanied by the original receipt. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
tietherope wrote:
May 27th, 2013 9:46 pm
I emailed them last week and the answer was no. You can only mail it back.
What? You must not mean J Crew Factory purchases.
J.Crew Factory stores can only accept returns of J.Crew Factory items that were purchased online or at a J.Crew Factory location. Unfortunately, J.Crew phone and Internet purchases cannot be returned to J.Crew retail store locations in Canada.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4320 posts
655 upvotes
Scarborough
Is it 50% off listed price or are the prices already reflecting 50% off
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
the prices are already reflecting 50% off.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4320 posts
655 upvotes
Scarborough
Nikhilvoid wrote:
May 27th, 2013 10:07 pm
the prices are already reflecting 50% off.

Oh ok, thanks. A little too expensive for me :x
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2553 posts
226 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote:
May 27th, 2013 9:49 pm
What? You must not mean J Crew Factory purchases.
I called them and e-mailed them. Here's the email:

Date: 5/16/2013 7:30:43 PM
To: contactus@jcrewfactory.com
Subject: Canadian Exchanges

Good Evening,

I placed an order for several items(order #******) and although I ordered all 32" waists, unfortunately some fit very differently. Half of the items fit and the other half are too large, so I would like to exchange some items for a 30" or 31". I also already own several J Crew clothes and they all fit at 32".

I spoke with someone on the phone and they said I would have to mail the items back to the U.S. and I can't simply exchange them at the J. Crew Factory store here in Canada. Could you please clarify if that is true? As you could understand, it is costly and inconvenient to pay for shipping back to the U.S. and then for the new items back to Canada.

Thank you for your help,

J.Crew Factory (contactus@jcrewfactory.com)Add to contacts 16/05/2013
To:********

Hello ****,

So sorry to hear the items didn't fit as expected. I can confirm that we're unable to exchange merchandise purchased online or through our American stores in the Canadian retail stores. I apologize for the inconvenience. Provided you complete the exchange goods form on your returns paperwork or contact us directly to place the exchange order there will be no outgoing shipping fee for the new items.

Please send your return via insured Canada Post to the following address:

J.Crew Returns
3 Ivy Crescent
Lynchburg, VA 24513
United States

I certainly understand that the cost of shipping your items back may be prohibitive and am happy to offer to refund your return shipping as a courtesy. Simply reply to this email and attach a copy of your receipt from Canada Post. We'll then credit the card you used for your original purchase for the return shipping fees. Please allow up to two weeks to process the return of any items sent back to us. For more information, please visit http://www.jcrew.com/footie/returns.jsp

If there's anything we may assist with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're available 24 hours a day by simply replying to this email.

Best,
Anne B

Amazing service, but in most situations you will have to pay for shipping back to them.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
tietherope wrote:
May 27th, 2013 10:25 pm
I called them and e-mailed them. Here's the email:

Date: 5/16/2013 7:30:43 PM
To: contactus@jcrewfactory.com
Subject: Canadian Exchanges

Good Evening,

I placed an order for several items(order #******) and although I ordered all 32" waists, unfortunately some fit very differently. Half of the items fit and the other half are too large, so I would like to exchange some items for a 30" or 31". I also already own several J Crew clothes and they all fit at 32".

I spoke with someone on the phone and they said I would have to mail the items back to the U.S. and I can't simply exchange them at the J. Crew Factory store here in Canada. Could you please clarify if that is true? As you could understand, it is costly and inconvenient to pay for shipping back to the U.S. and then for the new items back to Canada.

Thank you for your help,

J.Crew Factory (contactus@jcrewfactory.com)Add to contacts 16/05/2013
To:********

Hello ****,

So sorry to hear the items didn't fit as expected. I can confirm that we're unable to exchange merchandise purchased online or through our American stores in the Canadian retail stores. I apologize for the inconvenience. Provided you complete the exchange goods form on your returns paperwork or contact us directly to place the exchange order there will be no outgoing shipping fee for the new items.

Please send your return via insured Canada Post to the following address:

J.Crew Returns
3 Ivy Crescent
Lynchburg, VA 24513
United States

I certainly understand that the cost of shipping your items back may be prohibitive and am happy to offer to refund your return shipping as a courtesy. Simply reply to this email and attach a copy of your receipt from Canada Post. We'll then credit the card you used for your original purchase for the return shipping fees. Please allow up to two weeks to process the return of any items sent back to us. For more information, please visit http://www.jcrew.com/footie/returns.jsp

If there's anything we may assist with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're available 24 hours a day by simply replying to this email.

Best,
Anne B

Amazing service, but in most situations you will have to pay for shipping back to them.
Thanks for the clarification.

No idea why they make a distinction between J Crew and J Crew Factory and then use the terms interchangeably.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2009
2293 posts
262 upvotes
Tronno
jcrew became very overpriced the last few years

bought some chinos nonetheless.... :|
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2093 posts
1200 upvotes