None
[OP]
Nov 14, 2003
558 posts
70 upvotes
Montreal

J.Sonic, Montreal sale - refurb/open box

This weekend only 10am-4pm.
There's a 67inch DLP TV for $1788.99, TV stand for $45, and other things. All refurbished or open box. There's more info about J.Sonic Services in this Expired Deals thread:
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=282606

I've never been to one of their sales, just posting this flyer:

5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
4328 posts
94 upvotes
Thanks! I happen to be in the west island tomorrow, so I may check it out. However, the highlighted deals appear not to be as good as their previous sales. Their phones are great value though.
Yes I do have heatware. Look over here! Yes, here! Heatware: fitbrit
Jan 13, 2006
185 posts
14 upvotes
I have been to thei last sale...i would not recommend this place thei merchandise looked very junky and disorderly..the tv for example had scotch tape holding the remote to the tv..eg taped to the screen itself...stuff like that..makes me cringe....
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2005
1341 posts
41 upvotes
Priceslasher wrote:
Sep 15th, 2007 4:08 am
I have been to thei last sale...i would not recommend this place thei merchandise looked very junky and disorderly..the tv for example had scotch tape holding the remote to the tv..eg taped to the screen itself...stuff like that..makes me cringe....
I prefer that to a Tv without remote :) . You can even do that with your tv remote at home, you will never lose it :D .
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
6271 posts
210 upvotes
Markham
Don't expect anything WOW, they are kinda like garage sale. Throwing off used, defective, but repaired stuff.

I don't bother going.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
4328 posts
94 upvotes
These items are mostly Costco returns. Hardly anything is defective, and it's all checked by the staff before they put it in sale.
Yes I do have heatware. Look over here! Yes, here! Heatware: fitbrit
× < >