Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
jabra.ca

Jabra 65t Elite - True wireless earbuds - $175.99 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2018 5:24 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa

Jabra 65t Elite - True wireless earbuds - $175.99 (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20%
Retailer:
jabra.ca
The Jabra 65t Elite are the best all around true wireless ear buds in the market today. It has been released in the States, but not yet available in Canada. There are already a few reviews on YouTube, and they are all very positive.

Some features:
Excellent sound quality,
Small, discreet, light weight and doesn't fatigue your ear.
IP55, water/sweat resistant.
No audio lag when watching videos.
Bluetooth 5.0
5hrs battery on a single charge,
15 minutes quick charge gets you 90 minutes of playback.
4 microphone technology to reduce wind noise
Alexa and Google Assistant and Siri support.

In order to get the 20% discount go to the Jabra site: https://www.jabra.ca/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-elite-65t
Add the 65t earbuds in the cart
Click on this link
Change to 2 business day shipping for free, usually costs $29.99
Last edited by dux on Mar 20th, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
142 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
Is the audio quality really that good?
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
chatbox wrote: Is the audio quality really that good?
From the reviews, only the Bose Soundsport Free are probably better in terms of sound quality, but the size of those earbuds, weight and ear fatigue turned me off. The Bose also retails for $350, currently on sale at bestbuy for $250.
Sep 3, 2006
314 posts
141 upvotes
Montreal
I know it's not the same quality at all but I listen to mono podcasts with GoNovate 10 and I am perfectly happy with them. They cost around 18$ USD on Amazon USA.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
Just did this, waiting for email.
I'm been eyeing this for a awhile also waiting for the 65t active. Thanks OP, hopefully I'll get an email soon.
And I'm been doing some research for wireless earbuds for a month now, and this is one the best out there.
Last edited by AceMagnet on Mar 20th, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't know this one, probably going to go with B&O E8 though.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
AceMagnet wrote: Just did this, waiting for email.
I'm been eyeing this for a awhile also waiting for the 65t active. Thanks OP, hopefully I'll get an email soon.
And I'm been doing some research for wireless earbuds for a month now, and this is one the best out there.
Same here, I’ve been tried a few earbuds in the past few weeks and they all had something that I didn’t like. Bose SoundSport were too big, Jaybird run was uncomfortable, and keep falling out of my ears. I can’t wait to receive the jabra, from the reviews it is almost perfect. I do also prefer the 65t active, but I don’t think it makes that much of a difference, since they are both have 2 year warranty against water damage.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
dux wrote: Same here, I’ve been tried a few earbuds in the past few weeks and they all had something that I didn’t like. Bose SoundSport were too big, Jaybird run was uncomfortable, and keep falling out of my ears. I can’t wait to receive the jabra, from the reviews it is almost perfect. I do also prefer the 65t active, but I don’t think it makes that much of a difference, since they are both have 2 year warranty against water damage.
Did you get a chance to try the B&O E8?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
No email yet. If someones gets a code, can you please PM me? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Jan 14, 2008
143 posts
68 upvotes
Kelowna
I really hope this works, these things have fantastic reviews. I wanted the elite actives, but I'll bite on these for the discount.

Waiting for email.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Looks kinda big still. I’m waiting till they get same size as the wired ones. Prolly next yr.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jul 17, 2008
28 posts
4 upvotes
It worked for me. Great deal as these headphones get really great reviews, even on head-fi. Thanks OP.
Jan 14, 2008
143 posts
68 upvotes
Kelowna
Darn, guess I miss out on this one :(
Going to bed now...disappointing
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
MusicKing wrote: Darn, guess I miss out on this one :(
Going to bed now...disappointing
Check you junk mail, mine was under Promotions section in Gmail.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
So I got the email, but the problem it does not ship to Canada.
I cannot select my state or country.
Am I doing something wrong?
Apr 3, 2008
249 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
I got the email but it didn’t offer me 20% discount. I’m going to try again with another email.

Hope it works!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
AceMagnet wrote: So I got the email, but the problem it does not ship to Canada.
I cannot select my state or country.
Am I doing something wrong?
Are you on jabra.ca ?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
Yeah I switch it, but everytime I try to checkout with the discount, it goes back to US website.
I'm gonna try different computer later with a different email address to see if I get lucky.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
AceMagnet wrote: Yeah I switch it, but everytime I try to checkout with the discount, it goes back to US website.
I'm gonna try different computer later with a different email address to see if I get lucky.
are you using a VPN?