None
[OP]
Oct 20, 2007
62 posts
3 upvotes

Jadoo box

Hello
Guys
Any info regarding JADOO BOX popular in US now a days...since fta is gone or almost going.
Links i below

http://www.jadootv.com/
Thanks
15 replies
Jan 26, 2009
420 posts
203 upvotes
Ok then why does it canadian locations for resellers?
also any other alternatives?
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2163 posts
179 upvotes
Gee wrote:
Apr 25th, 2009 8:09 am
There are limited channels and I am sure 99% of them will not work in Canada once they realize you have a Canadian IP.
I've had it since February and all the channels work, including youtube and some American movie channels.
Jan 26, 2009
420 posts
203 upvotes
hi-tech wrote:
May 17th, 2009 10:41 pm
I've had it since February and all the channels work, including youtube and some American movie channels.
That's cool
how's the downtime... any indi-pak channels? does it have EPG or guide?
how's the vid quality and any buffer
thanks for input!
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
So this basically just streams off internet sources, right? In theory, one should be able to find these channels somewhere on the net...
Feb 18, 2007
17 posts
I have bought JADOO TV or JADOOTV from JADOOTV.com. The service is extreamly bad. Most of the channels dosent work or there is too much buffering.
Dont think its dish replacement, picture quality is not that good as compared to disk.
yes Youtube works OK but it not worth spending $200 for you tube.
Same device without DEsi channels is available for $99 at vunow.com
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
arshi wrote:
May 18th, 2009 6:26 am
I have bought JADOO TV or JADOOTV from JADOOTV.com. The service is extreamly bad. Most of the channels dosent work or there is too much buffering.
Dont think its dish replacement, picture quality is not that good as compared to disk.
yes Youtube works OK but it not worth spending $200 for you tube.
Same device without DEsi channels is available for $99 at vunow.com
What's your internet connection like? Rogers, Bell etc (what speed)? Are you using wireless or wired?
[OP]
Oct 20, 2007
62 posts
3 upvotes
hi-tech wrote:
May 17th, 2009 10:41 pm
Hello
Hi-Tech
I am planning to buy it..but seems to have more bad rewies then good ones..so I am asking you since u are using it for while
Is there any downloading limit necessary for jadoo box to works..seems silly question?
who is internet provider? also how much buffering is there in desi channels?
and how is the quality of channels same as we watch on interner or better?
Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
2785 posts
40 upvotes
Home
looks like they have an HD version available now.
Anyone using the HD box ?

Update: Those of you who need channels, go to this jadoo channels website.
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with :|
Nov 28, 2006
152 posts
1 upvote
loybond wrote:
May 18th, 2009 3:51 am
So this basically just streams off internet sources, right? In theory, one should be able to find these channels somewhere on the net...

You are correct
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
1243 posts
29 upvotes
professionaldude wrote:
Feb 1st, 2011 1:21 am
looks like they have an HD version available now.
Anyone using the HD box ?

I'd be interested as well to know if anyone has any feedback on this box and the service?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
2890 posts
229 upvotes
CALGARY
Does anybody know if their a way to stream those channells on WD Live Plus. I have Jadoo for long time, and never really regret spending $320, but just wondering since I recently bought WD Live Plus the other day with offers much more (hardware) than Jadoo minus all the Channels Jadoo has.
For Sale in Calgary :
PS4 GAMES - NHL 16 + NBA LIVE 16 + Assassin's Creed Syndicate = $85
× < >