Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jean Coutu

& Other Retailers [ON/QC/NB] - Get 95 Bonus Air Miles Per Partner When You Pay With Air Miles Cash (Sep 13 to 19)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2018 12:03 pm
Oct 17, 2015
257 posts
298 upvotes
Ajax
Sorry its typo error. Its per retailor.
Oct 17, 2015
257 posts
298 upvotes
Ajax
Yes you can use all four retailors once during promotion period.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
garmium wrote: 1. What is perretaile?

2. Can I get it for Rona and Shell and IGA, and Marche? All in 1 card?
1. could be: per retailer
2. yes
Banned
Mar 3, 2006
1198 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
I am in Edmonton and the fine prints are the same as above. No love for West
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
acekiller wrote: I am in Edmonton and the fine prints are the same as above. No love for West
Thanks @acekiller,

Interesting that a regionally specific offer would be sent to non-participating regions.
Nov 26, 2017
394 posts
425 upvotes
Montréal
RONA and L'entrepôt RONA are two separate partners? Or just one 95 for both?

Thanks!
😄
Jul 26, 2002
89 posts
43 upvotes
Montreal
Contents of the email from Airmiles (received Sept. 13th):
AirMiles.jpg
#!s#!s
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8517 posts
6261 upvotes
Our family have 3 accounts, maybe it's worth a trip to Gatineau for $30 of free gas, free groceries, free home hardware/tools & free pharma stuff
Banned
Sep 9, 2018
75 posts
33 upvotes
Is it also for gas at Shell?

Or just stuff like candy bars, water and other merchandise in their store?

Can I redeem 95 AM for $10 of gas and then get 95 AM back?
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Quebec only?
Apr 2, 2008
82 posts
101 upvotes
neelpa wrote: Offer valid September 13 to September 19, 2018. Valid at participating IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle Béry, Jean Coutu, Shell, RONA, L'entrepôt RONA and Iris locations in Quebec; at participating IGA, Les Marchés Tradition and Jean Coutu locations in New Brunswick; and at participating Jean Coutu locations in Ontario. Qualifying redemption must be made in a single transaction.Limit of one 95 Bonus Miles offer per Collector number per partner. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 towards purchases made in a single transaction. Standard AIR MILES Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, AIR MILES offers. ®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Inc., Le Groupe Jean Coutu, Shell, RONA and Iris.
The fine print says that in Ontario, this promotion is only valid at Jean Coutu. It does not mention Rona or Shell.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
It appears to be mostly for Quebec retailers; the only Ontario participating retailers are the few Jean Coutu drugstores around Ottawa.
I am in the GTA and I do not get anything like the OP when I visit airmiles.ca.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
mkl38s wrote: Our family have 3 accounts, maybe it's worth a trip to Gatineau for $30 of free gas, free groceries, free home hardware/tools & free pharma stuff
Why not drive all the way to nb?
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8517 posts
6261 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: Why not drive all the way to nb?
I forgot to mention I will be in Ottawa this weekend, hence Gatineau is only 15 minutes away. I will probably pick up some cheap beers @Costco too
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Ayapoikiekao wrote: RONA and L'entrepôt RONA are two separate partners? Or just one 95 for both?

Thanks!
The fine print lists them separately but the screen capture that @TitaniumRabbit (thanks) posted in post #22 only shows an image of L'entrepôt RONA.

If I were only going by the fine print, "RONA, L'entrepôt RONA" with the comma separation would indicate separate Partners whereas "RONA/L'entrepôt RONA" with a slash would indicate one Partner.

Maybe someone could confirm with an AM agent?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
Wpegger wrote: Why not drive all the way to nb?
No free "Collect 95 BAM past QC" as they would have already hit the limit of once per partner while in QC. Otherwise we'd be able to collect 95 BAM at JC once in Ottawa ON and once in Gatineau QC.

I may visit Rona and Shell in Gatineau if I go to downtown Ottawa this weekend Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
Got the email and I'm in AB. So is it valid at all of the retailers in AB or none of them