July 31, 2019
Retailer:
Jeep
20190709_021842.jpg
20190709_021902.jpg

Click Here To Apply For PIN
Thanks @J_u_n_i_o_r_3

Received a flyer in the mail for the "Jeep Summer Celebration Event."

"Take this to your jeep dealer to claim your $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card" and there is a scratch-off section which would reveal a PIN.
*While Quantities Last

However, the details say:
To get your $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card, persons who receive the email communication must register for a PIN by using the link contained in the email communication or if made available, participants may register for a PIN on Jeep.ca, Instagram.com or Facebook.com. Visit a participating retailer and test drive a Jeep vehicle by July 31, 2019. Upon the successful completing of the test drive, the retailer will enter the PIN, participant's email address, full name and complete mailing address. Once this process is complete, the participant will then be awarded with an Amazon.ca Gift code, which will be emailed to the participant at the email address provided when first registering for the program.

Check your mailbox, speak to a dealer possibly, keep checking online for the code and then test drive a Jeep.

Wednesday Update: The promo appears to still be on, it will be interesting to see if another website for the codes appears or how long the gift vouchers will remain

Tuesday Update: The provided link is now closed, unsure if they have reached the redemption limit. Just because you have a code, doesn't mean you are completing a test drive. More reports needed.

Link No Longer Valid
Register Here For A PIN:
(Thanks to @stizarch for finding this link)

Thanks for making this a successful post with your thumbs up, I appreciate it! ;)
As the OP, I am constantly updating the first post.
Last edited by DaVibe on Jul 24th, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 20 times in total.
RedFlagDeals addict
689 replies
Nov 26, 2008
609 posts
181 upvotes
GTA
Hey thanks, another way to kill some time with the kids on summer vacation.
Oct 24, 2008
879 posts
498 upvotes
Hopefully we get this voucher in our mailbox as well!
Feb 21, 2018
93 posts
73 upvotes
Got it here in Edmonton as well.
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1165 posts
626 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Damn I wish I got this, I want to try out the new Jeep Gladiator
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
3949 posts
248 upvotes
I didn't know this and tossed it in the trash... oops! I know for sure if I go in I am going home with a new car I can't afford lol
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15602 posts
2605 upvotes
Toronto
Couple of things, since I'm seeing a bunch of thumbs down and now this post is in the negative.
I mentioned YMMV. Secondly, this deal has the potential to be explosive. If you're like me, you don't even read these flyers, so the fact that I caught it amazes myself - I think a lot of people are like that so this post warns you - something good is inside this one!
Lastly, the terms mention Facebook and Instagram, which means maybe in the days to come, something will be mentioned on how to get a code, even if you didn't receive this flyer. It wouldn't surprise me if in-store dealers MAYBE offered this, without the code. I'm waiting to see the RFD response on this point.

Previous drive test deals have gone crazy here on RFD and this one is very simple. Test drive = $50

Kinda disappointed to see so many down votes already, meanwhile I'm losing sleep taking photos and uploading this content while my wife fell asleep on the couch waiting for me to go to bed because I wanted to post up a good deal. Priorities lol (post time 2:14am, started work at 7am)

Edit: I'm glad this deal is now evolving into what I thought it could be from the get go ... which is why I posted it lol
Last edited by DaVibe on Jul 9th, 2019 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
18924 posts
5750 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I chucked mine directly into recycling on purpose.

I just can't see myself going through a whole sales pitch for a vehicle I have zero interest in ever driving just for $50.
Jun 28, 2013
87 posts
122 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:24 am
Couple of things, since I'm seeing a bunch of thumbs down and now this post is in the negative.
I mentioned YMMV. Secondly, this deal has the potential to be explosive. If you're like me, you don't even read these flyers, so the fact that I caught it amazes myself - I think a lot of people are like that so this post warns you - something good is inside this one!
Lastly, the terms mention Facebook and Instagram, which means maybe in the days to come, something will be mentioned on how to get a code, even if you didn't receive this flyer. It wouldn't surprise me if in-store dealers MAYBE offered this, without the code. I'm waiting to see the RFD response on this point.

Previous drive test deals have gone crazy here on RFD and this one is very simple. Test drive = $50

Kinda disappointed to see so many down votes already, meanwhile I'm losing sleep taking photos and uploading this content while my wife fell asleep on the couch waiting for me to go to bed because I wanted to post up a good deal. Priorities lol (post time 2:14am, started work at 7am)
Wow bro fishing hard for likes much? Nobody cares no need to justify move on
Mar 18, 2007
277 posts
74 upvotes
Did 2 test drives already, because we are actually looking at purchasing one. Will be keepean on in the mail for flyers now.

Thanks OP.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42285 posts
3001 upvotes
Richmond Hill
BinaryJay wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:27 am
I chucked mine directly into recycling on purpose.

I just can't see myself going through a whole sales pitch for a vehicle I have zero interest in ever driving just for $50.
Many salespeople will just process your code if you tell them you're only there for the GC.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $30***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
18924 posts
5750 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Jon Lai wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:41 am
Many salespeople will just process your code if you tell them you're only there for the GC.
Really? I would have thought that they'd get in trouble for not forcing the test drive on you. I'm not sure I have it in me to go in there just to demand a gift card regardless. :)
Jul 3, 2002
216 posts
54 upvotes
If someone has a PIN and will not be using it; can I have that please? PM me. I am going to test drive a Jeep anyways.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2205 posts
1338 upvotes
you guys remember that time ford did a test drive and you got an ipod? still got my nanos..

thanks op! will be on the lookout for that flyer
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Nov 12, 2017
47 posts
69 upvotes
I found this on google

Code: Select all

https://forms.chryslercanada.ca/contests/event/en/contest.php?refSrc=news 

Register for a PIN on this link
Last edited by stizarch on Jul 9th, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)