Expired Hot Deals

[Jeep] Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2019 3:11 pm
Mar 2, 2017
26 posts
71 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Looks like I got the code in my mail too. I live in Windsor and I am going to give it a shot this weekend. Lets see how it goes.
I did the Mazda Promo last year and I got the credit within a week..
Aug 18, 2013
325 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
3bdullahibra wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 2:32 pm
Went for a test drive on Monday and tried out the Wrangler Sahara at the Steeles and Yonge location. The salesman took down my code and information and said he will enter it later. I received a call today from the dealership to confirm the information and received a confirmation email within seconds. Thanks OP!
You were lucky, that was not my experience. YMMV I guess
Jul 15, 2019
3 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
YixinC40875 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:20 pm
Same here at Dilawri. I didn't even mention the promotion and the sales just said 'if you are not commited to buy, we are not doing test drive'. :rolleyes:
Called Barrhaven Chrysler and they are happy to book me in for a test drive and offer the gift code.
So for anyone interested in South Ottawa, DON'T bother going to Dilawri.
Sep 19, 2008
695 posts
349 upvotes
Calgary
I did the test drive a week and half ago. The girl at the time said she couldnt access the website? And told me to leave her the pin. I emailed her again few days ago and she said it was done, but I still have not got any email confirmation.

Is this normal or should I have received a confirmation email? Or do they mail you the GC?
Apr 22, 2016
76 posts
69 upvotes
Went today, the sale guy literally didn't want me to test drive the car ( I didn't mention I was there for the gift card ) , he kept me for 30 minutes waiting in the lounge then basically sit down and asked me if I had a couple thousands dollars to block the wrangler I was interested in....
I hate car dealers probably more than dentists...
Why is it always always such an hustle to relate with those people? Thank god I dont need a new car.
Jul 16, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
This was incredibly easy, instantly got the code from the link posted and went straight to the dealership.
They asked if I was actually interested in doing a test drive or if I just wanted them to process my code, so I opted for the latter.
Got a conformation email from Jeep soon after saying that I would receive my $50 at the end of "Jeep Summer Celebration Event" (July 31st)

Thanks for sharing OP!
Jun 22, 2009
868 posts
410 upvotes
Vancouver
Never heard anything back from mine well I guess I'll sign up for another test drive at another dealership
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7684 posts
9169 upvotes
kangarooz wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 8:31 pm
anyone else get a call from them?
I received a call from the dealer within 30 minutes of signing up, and made an appointment for the end of this week.

This evening I received a call from Jeep, asking if the dealer followed up for my test drive, and asked if I already did it.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15614 posts
2616 upvotes
Toronto
Expired? Guys, why the thread move? We are still okay! Lol
RedFlagDeals addict
Mar 9, 2012
170 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
MrDisco wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 7:28 pm
I had a shockingly no hassle experience. Took a Grand Cherokee around the block, sales took down my info. Now the waiting game begins
which location if I may ask?
Dec 6, 2016
15 posts
3 upvotes
Can someone verify what the $50 card be used for? Buy anything online with $50 Amazon Card?
Jul 14, 2014
166 posts
32 upvotes
Oakville, ON
What vehicle is worth test driving?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12172 posts
2628 upvotes
RFD
Went to Brennan's Dixie Chrysler yesterday night. They did not photocopy my license, didn't even ask. But I would be pissed if I was Saraj Singh because his photocopied drivers license was sitting on the top reception counter where I was standing right above and could take a photo if I wanted to as an identity theft agent (which I'm not) as the receptionist went to get the sales person. I already had my phone out showing them the Chrysler email with PIN code. Everybody who walks in see's his drivers license photocopy on the desk easily because its right in front of them. Terrible security.

Anyway the salesperson said you're just here for the gift card right? I said yes and I didn't want to waste his time. He said we have to test drive it quickly and its good for him to get a quick break. He finds a vehicle, we literally loop the parking lot in 30 seconds and finished. Go inside, he inputs on the computer the PIN and my info, and I get an email right away from Chrysler saying thanks for the test drive and gift cards will be sent at the end of the promo.

The only gripe is this location has no space for parking. So cramped. Anyway relatively painless experience.
Last edited by radeonboy on Jul 18th, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)