Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jeep

Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 10:56 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1114 posts
521 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Was contacted by FCA and was told only the first 3000 participants get it lol. I asked for this clause but was never provided.

They said they can offer me a discount of the same value if i want to buy their junk cars lol.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
By the sounds of it, the redemption process should have been much easier at the dealership level and strict rules should have been in place. The minute the test drive is finished, the customer should be brought to customer service, who already has paperwork about this promotion / is familiar and redeems your code to begin the process for the $50 gift card.

There was a delay for some who completed the test drives (or simply will not get the card now) because the dealership didn't know how to process the promotion at their location. That's pretty bad and ultimately, the consumer is biting the bullet here as they wasted their time and weren't able to get the gift card.

Great idea, not executed well at every dealership!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas