Hot Deals

[Jeep] Take a Jeep Test Drive, Receive $50 Amazon.ca Gift Code (Apply For PIN Now Open! - New Link)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2019 7:01 pm
Mar 2, 2017
21 posts
65 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Looks like I got the code in my mail too. I live in Windsor and I am going to give it a shot this weekend. Lets see how it goes.
I did the Mazda Promo last year and I got the credit within a week..
Aug 18, 2013
325 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
3bdullahibra wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 2:32 pm
Went for a test drive on Monday and tried out the Wrangler Sahara at the Steeles and Yonge location. The salesman took down my code and information and said he will enter it later. I received a call today from the dealership to confirm the information and received a confirmation email within seconds. Thanks OP!
You were lucky, that was not my experience. YMMV I guess
Jul 15, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa, ON
YixinC40875 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:20 pm
Same here at Dilawri. I didn't even mention the promotion and the sales just said 'if you are not commited to buy, we are not doing test drive'. :rolleyes:
Called Barrhaven Chrysler and they are happy to book me in for a test drive and offer the gift code.
So for anyone interested in South Ottawa, DON'T bother going to Dilawri.
Sep 19, 2008
663 posts
322 upvotes
Calgary
I did the test drive a week and half ago. The girl at the time said she couldnt access the website? And told me to leave her the pin. I emailed her again few days ago and she said it was done, but I still have not got any email confirmation.

Is this normal or should I have received a confirmation email? Or do they mail you the GC?

Thread Information

There are currently 17 users viewing this thread. (9 members and 8 guests)

Calgary80, TSizzle, Beket, tdracer, Luyuan20, alfred2003, AdamKing, machino4, insomnia77