ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known company with deep roots in Canada; which currently employs more than 4,400 professionals across Canada in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors. They are currently looking to fill the position of a Sr. Building Automation Sales Executive. The successful candidate will have 7+ years of experience in Building Automation Services Sales. Will sell HVAC controls automation for large commercial projects. Will have track record that illustrates this experience. Ideally we would like someone familiar with this geography, Edmonton. A Strong technical mind set must be able to represent the technology to clients and customers, creative problem solver with respects to providing solutions to customers to fit their needs.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the link below and complete the pre-employment assessment:
ABOUT THE JOB
• Sells Building Technologies engineered systems parts, moves, adds changes, etc...as assigned to end users contractors or other assigned accounts, qualifies prospects.
• Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly
• Effectively performs needs assessments develops sales proposals estimates specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
• Participates in sales to operations turnover and monitors progress.
• Assists in resolving installation collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
• Hands off mature accounts to Service Projects Sales or Service Account Engineers as directed ensuring a smooth account transition plan.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports forecast reports and expense tracking.
• If focused on managing current accounts Develops and deploys account strategies.
• If Focused on Contractors Construction Managers General Contractors Develops and maintains contacts with architects consulting engineers specification writers building owners and contractors to promote company products and services.
• Helps ensure assigned contractors are providing appropriate opportunities to the company.
• May focus on prospecting directly to new end users.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations and sales department meetings workshops and seminars.
• Keeps current on market business and product trends.
• Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling technical and financial skills.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or other fields or an equivalent combination of education and related practical experience.
• Requires low to moderate related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering related contractual concepts and financial acumen.
• Good negotiation, verbal and written communication skills are required to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Strong time management skills and inner motivation are keys to this position.
• 8 Years successful Sales Experience Technical Experience coupled with strong interpersonal skills and evidence of the other areas of competence noted would be considered.
• Expertise in Building Automation is strongly preferred
Jul 16th, 2012 12:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 9th, 2010
Job available: Sales Executive - Edmonton
Sponsored Links - Join the RedFlagDeals.com community and remove this ad.