• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2017 11:46 am
[OP]
Penalty Box
Dec 2, 2007
656 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
well. I sent email to them to withdraw from the job.

There are too many risky scenarios in this job.
Telco security system supposed to be configured by Telco. I am not supposed to configure it at all.
Bell supposed to come into the building to wire all the necessary phone jacks and organize phone cabinets. this is how it is done at every other companies.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1919 posts
267 upvotes
Edmonton
picard12 wrote:
Jul 15th, 2017 1:54 pm
well. I sent email to them to withdraw from the job.

There are too many risky scenarios in this job.
Telco security system supposed to be configured by Telco. I am not supposed to configure it at all.
Bell supposed to come into the building to wire all the necessary phone jacks and organize phone cabinets. this is how it is done at every other companies.
You given up an opportunity to show how good you are. If you knew and could do the security. The phone jacks and wiring is super easy job, ou could not only have had a stress free job (wiring, jacks are all stress-free) looked like a genius , had a good reference and probably a better opportunity down the road. When you get out of your comfort zone and shine you can really make a difference
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
[OP]
Penalty Box
Dec 2, 2007
656 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
I had a long distance contract job in Kitchener 3 yrs ago. The car had rocks damage due to long distance trip . It cost me a lot of money to repair and repaint it. I don't want to expose the car to more damage than necessary. I was too exhausted at the end of day to drive home in the winter.