• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 9:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1535 posts
1070 upvotes

[Joe Fresh] 50% bonus when you spend PC points at Joe Fresh

Spend 50,000 points for a 50 percent bonus and get $75!
Other tiers are worse in value.
Images
  • CFC3FB22-9825-413A-A343-21C00325F2FC.jpeg
9 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14622 posts
1631 upvotes
Toronto
Where is this offer posted? And what are the dates?

Update: Their website, July 12 - 18

Crap, online only? Not a fan of their return policy
30-Days for regular merchandise at corporate stores (only a few of those) and cannot return clearance items.
"Deal of the Day" addict
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1535 posts
1070 upvotes
Policy does suck
DaVibe wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 10:27 am
Where is this offer posted? And what are the dates?

Update: Their website, July 12 - 18

Crap, online only? Not a fan of their return policy
30-Days for regular merchandise at corporate stores (only a few of those) and cannot return clearance items.
Jul 5, 2013
460 posts
452 upvotes
Saint John
How does Ebates work with points redemption?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1542 posts
1177 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Is this targeted offer? Seems nothing in Joe Fresh website
Oct 27, 2009
46 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto, ON, Canada
I've never looked at Joe Fresh stuff, assumed the quality is passable. Ordered 5 pairs of shorts, slippers, and sandals for $14 +60K pts shipped.

Figured I'd just return if it was garbage, but order confirmation says NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES on any of the stuff I bought... Anyone familiar with their stuff - acceptable quality? Otherwise will cancel.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14622 posts
1631 upvotes
Toronto
pvdv wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 6:07 pm
I've never looked at Joe Fresh stuff, assumed the quality is passable. Ordered 5 pairs of shorts, slippers, and sandals for $14 +60K pts shipped.

Figured I'd just return if it was garbage, but order confirmation says NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES on any of the stuff I bought... Anyone familiar with their stuff - acceptable quality? Otherwise will cancel.
Everything is hit or miss. I have some stuff that I still own to this day that we purchased years ago, we have other things that died. The sizing is strange too.
I'm a Joe Fresh supporter because we've found things for cheap, stylish and actually, half decent. The sizing might be the hardest part.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14622 posts
1631 upvotes
Toronto
Alekxqin wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:46 pm
Nope, maybe Ontario only? It's right on the main page

PC OPTIMUM REDEMPTION OFFER
The “PC Optimum Redemption Offer” (the “offer”) is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES MADE at www.joefresh.com/ca. Get 1.2x the value of your PC Optimum points WHEN YOU REDEEM 10,000 OR 20,000 IN points. Get 1.33x the value of your PC Optimum points WHEN YOU REDEEM 30,000 points OR 40,000 points. Get 1.5x the value of your PC Optimum points WHEN YOU REDEEM 50,000 OR MORE UP TO A POSSIBLE REDEMPTION OF 300,000 POINTS. You may only redeem at the points level specified in this offer and in ONE single transaction. Taxes are payable on the full purchase price prior to the application of the discount reward. Offer is a reduction off your total pre-tax purchase price of products eligible for point redemption. Offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to previous purchases. To redeem the offer, you must link your PC Optimum account on your desktop or mobile browser BEFORE STARTING YOUR PURCHASE. Offer valid from July 12, 2018 at 12:01 AM EST to July 19, 2018 at 4:00 AM EST. Offer valid in Canada only. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Minimum redemption 10,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Feb 4, 2017
29 posts
9 upvotes
Alekxqin wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:46 pm
be sure you are at the /ca and not /us
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9308 posts
1094 upvotes
pvdv wrote: I've never looked at Joe Fresh stuff, assumed the quality is passable. Ordered 5 pairs of shorts, slippers, and sandals for $14 +60K pts shipped.

Joe fresh is crappy quality and return policy is just as crappy. Be careful what you order.

A grocery store selling clothes. Go figure.

Just like how Best Buy is trying to sell furniture and baby items.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic