Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Joey

Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
Jun 8, 2011
200 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
SUCCESS!!!! THANK YOU OP!!!! Dinner for $5.xx tax!!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1734 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: Wow, suddenly I feel really generous compared to all the cheapos on here.

Subtotal $51.75
Tax: $4.85
Delivery: FREE
Discount: -$50.00
Service Fee: $3.62
Dasher Tip: $6.03
Total: $16.25

Already getting free food, why should I risk saliva contamination by cheaping out on tips?
doordash themselves keep the tips and none of it goes to the courier so most people tip in cash.
Mar 7, 2011
57 posts
47 upvotes
Ottawa
Entropi wrote: Those who got orders through: Did you make a cart already or did you create a new order at 3:01?
I had mine set up ready to go so all I had to do was input the code.
Feb 18, 2009
587 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
Yonge Dundas just got 100 orders and they said they didn't know about this promo. I work next door to building and selected pickup and not ready yet. This is going to be a sh*t show
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
For Alberta, the coupon was saying wait till 3pm local time to try it. Now it just says ERROR.

Hope it still works later. I wanna order sushi
May 5, 2006
821 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote: Did you hit back out of your cart before you typed the coupon code?
If you sit in the cart before 3:00 and stay there and try to type the coupon code in it won’t work
You have to exit the cart, then enter the cart AFTER 3:00 before the coupon works
At least on the iPhone
I was in my cart the whole time - but people above said that worked for them. They just hit the button right at 3 and it worked... guess i'll try again tmrw
Last edited by markol on Sep 9th, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 8, 2011
200 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: it seems for pickup orders the $50 doesn't go towards the taxes. Delivery it seems the $50 will negate part of the taxes.
Confirm! :) True.. i was toggling between the two! But i didn't want my cripsy mash to go cold, so i did pick up!
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
toronto19850 wrote: I mean it’s his right to use coupons as much as it’s your right.
People shouldn’t blame him, thousands of people ordered, some were just too late
It's only one code per account. Setting up five accounts to circumvent the rules is greasy as hell.
Dec 27, 2006
489 posts
239 upvotes
Canada
Got my dog a nice steak dinner for the next 5 days. Thanjs OP and Joeys for the free food!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
markol wrote: Ugh. Don't know why I kept getting the error message the whole time. I tried RIGHT before 3pm and onwards and never got it through.
toronto19850 wrote: Did you hit back out of your cart before you typed the coupon code?
If you sit in the cart before 3:00 and stay there and try to type the coupon code in it won’t work
You have to exit the cart, then enter the cart AFTER 3:00 before the coupon works
At least on the iPhone
That is it.
When you applied the code before 3pm.
It entered into an error subroutine. You need to exit from the inner loop before you can enter the other else if codes.
mario-rock wrote: Got my dog a nice steak dinner for the next 5 days. Thanjs OP and Joeys for the free food!
How did you do it?
Did you have 5 computer opened with 5 different accounts?
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Sep 9th, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Jun 8, 2011
200 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
wild_warren wrote: Yonge Dundas just got 100 orders and they said they didn't know about this promo. I work next door to building and selected pickup and not ready yet. This is going to be a sh*t show
oh boy! please keep us updated on how it unravels!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
CelestialX wrote: Have the cart set, with the promo code already entered in and just hit apply as soon as it turns to 3pm.
same. i actually hit enter at 2:59 (i had the second clock going on my computer), thinking it would take at least a fraction of a second for the request to go through....and success
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Not for me, I just sat on my cart and waited till 3, entered code and success!
At least on the iPhone

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Mar 17, 2019
90 posts
313 upvotes
At least on the iPhone

Not true, at least not in my case. I'd been sitting in the cart on both mobile and PC for quite some time and both went through
Jul 10, 2019
149 posts
73 upvotes
Markham
toronto19850 wrote: try messaging door dash chat and switch it
They help me all the time.
Go to order status and click help
Yup, tried that, they were unable to switch the time. All good, thanks for your help!
Ask not the penguin how the falcon soars!
Aug 28, 2011
324 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: Wow, suddenly I feel really generous compared to all the cheapos on here.

Subtotal $51.75
Tax: $4.85
Delivery: FREE
Discount: -$50.00
Service Fee: $3.62
Dasher Tip: $6.03
Total: $16.25

Already getting free food, why should I risk saliva contamination by cheaping out on tips?
How did your tax amount get so low - that's under 10%?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3381 upvotes
yep just click add, and finalize it on next screen. Done.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
It's $50 off food only, rest is not included.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
CelestialX wrote: Not true, at least not in my case. I'd been sitting in the cart on both mobile and PC for quite some time and both went through
I think he mean you entered the code and clicked apply before 3pm and see the error before 3pm message.
Then if you let it sit and click again after 3pm, it wont work.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
wild_warren wrote: Yonge Dundas just got 100 orders and they said they didn't know about this promo. I work next door to building and selected pickup and not ready yet. This is going to be a sh*t show
dang. everyone who gets their order cancelled get your pitch forks out
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)