Expired Hot Deals

[Joey] Free Food Sept 9th-13th at Joey through DoorDash. Limited 2000 vouchers per day

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 9:59 am
May 11, 2014
76 posts
29 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
SassyMandoo wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 2:45 pm
Do you think it's better to get the lava chocolate cake?
Yeah the lava cake was actually delicious. Comes with some raspberries + sauce, and quite hilariously: a scoop of icecream (mine arrived entirely melted lol)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5185 posts
2148 upvotes
no more complaining you cant get your code lol
Nov 15, 2016
11 posts
Edmonton
Only managed to get in during the last 2 days but at least I got some DoorDash credits for my cancelled order yesterday. Cross my fingers that a whole order of 2 sides doesn't get cancelled, but if the credits keep rolling I won't complain.
Aug 29, 2018
318 posts
247 upvotes
Still working in Edmonton. 30 mins after 3. But no pick up option. No beuno.
Sep 29, 2002
318 posts
48 upvotes
Code in Ontario still works, at 5:44pm EST time
Heatware: sandrasagra :D

FS [TORONTO ONLY] - PMBOK 4TH EDITION $50
Jul 21, 2019
26 posts
13 upvotes
looktommy wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 11:31 am
3/4
$50 Day - Joey's cancelled my pickup order, no explanation from them or doordash. Went to the restaurant anyways, got my food. Complained to doordash, got $65 credit. Complained to Joey's got $50 E-Gift card.
$40 Day - You guys were too fast!
$30 Day - Food came 45 minutes early, I wasn't home and was left at the door. Didn't complain.
$20 Day - Ordered, driver must have had a heart attack or robbed. He didn't answer my messages and was just parked for a hour near the Downtown Eastside. Contacted doordash 3 times, gave me a $10 credit. The third time, they just cancelled my order and gave me my $20 promo back in credits.
$10 Day - I'll try just to see if i can get more credits!!

Total: $80 worth of food, $95 in doordash credits and $50 Joey's GC = I've walked away with $225 worth of stuff Smiling Face With Open Mouth
4/4
$50 day - I had DD support cancel my order cause it had been over 2.5 hours, got a $55 credit and then another $50 credit randomly
$40 day - food was bomb, a bit late
$30 day - food was on time and great
$20 day - had an idiot dasher who was probably making multiple orders at the same time. He picked up my order at like 3:15, my work is only a 10 min drive (and thats being generous). His tracker wasn't on. At 4:05 I texted asking where he was cause I had to leave for an appt. He said he was close. 430 comes and still not here so I left for my appt. He started calling at 4:45, I didnt answer. I complained to DD, got refunded on the $9 i paid and $20 in credits. (they are also looking into it further).

$70 worth of food, $125 in DD credits. Overall experience, Joeys is great, portions are a bit small but honestly thats probably a good thing for me. However, doordash sucks.
Aug 15, 2019
8 posts
I was able to score Monday, Thursday & Friday!

It was an awesome promo while it lasted!

Cheers!
May 8, 2001
534 posts
273 upvotes
vangirl94 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 6:03 pm
4/4
$50 day - I had DD support cancel my order cause it had been over 2.5 hours, got a $55 credit and then another $50 credit randomly
$40 day - food was bomb, a bit late
$30 day - food was on time and great
$20 day - had an idiot dasher who was probably making multiple orders at the same time. He picked up my order at like 3:15, my work is only a 10 min drive (and thats being generous). His tracker wasn't on. At 4:05 I texted asking where he was cause I had to leave for an appt. He said he was close. 430 comes and still not here so I left for my appt. He started calling at 4:45, I didnt answer. I complained to DD, got refunded on the $9 i paid and $20 in credits. (they are also looking into it further).

$70 worth of food, $125 in DD credits. Overall experience, Joeys is great, portions are a bit small but honestly thats probably a good thing for me. However, doordash sucks.
Based on your descriptions saying "doordash sucks" is really not fair. They gave you $125 in credits so that shows they are good. Day 1 seems to be Joey's couldn't handle the load. Drivers were waiting for food. Nothing but a bad conception for the marketing folks or whomever planned the promo. And day 4 was literally a bad driver. And Doordash compensated all times there were problems so they handled it well in my books.

Well... my 2 cents anyway. :)
Jul 21, 2019
26 posts
13 upvotes
MikeNet wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 6:17 pm
Based on your descriptions saying "doordash sucks" is really not fair. They gave you $125 in credits so that shows they are good. Day 1 seems to be Joey's couldn't handle the load. Drivers were waiting for food. Nothing but a bad conception for the marketing folks or whomever planned the promo. And day 4 was literally a bad driver. And Doordash compensated all times there were problems so they handled it well in my books.

Well... my 2 cents anyway. :)
Fair reply! I checked out a few different things and day 1 was an issue with doordash not capping the orders, poor planning. They made up for it with the customers, but I doubt they did with the drivers. Yes day 4 was a bad driver, but there should be something in place so they cant take multiple orders at once (unless there is, im obvs not a driver). Bottom line, is after I use up the credits, I would go to joeys again, but I would never use doordash.
Jul 28, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
It says “ no more active” here in BC at 4:11 pm
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1336 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
Was bored and decided to see if the promo still works (here in Ontario). I’m now waiting for some Italian donuts lol
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2744 posts
622 upvotes
Toronto
TIL this promo stacks with referral codes. Not Bad. 17 off 17 for newbies and a lil something for the referee