• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2020 12:10 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1221 posts
1347 upvotes
Calgary
Messerschmitt wrote: Putting words into my mouth, makes you just a troll looking for bait.

Never said I was an "official". Said I have dealt with it by what I was doing.

Going to stop feeding the trawlzz
Troll, right, got it. Creating a fantasy online persona of someone who's informed without validating any of your statements makes you what exactly?
Feb 17, 2020
3 posts
Hey i want to apply to the rcmp in a couple weeks but the thing that worries me is around my 18th birthday my friends and i ordered a couple hookers. i don’t do any hard drug an never got in trouble with the law before. Will this really affect my application if i am 100%honest during the polygraph. Will i get refused?
Thankyou.
Dec 10, 2014
399 posts
305 upvotes
BC
Are you associating with friends or these people that still take drugs? If yes, then it doesn't matter if you're drug free for ten years, 5 yrs, 3yrs,1 day. They won't accept you if you are still associated with drug users.

If you aren't associating with these ppl, and you haven't done drugs for at least 3 years when you apply, you will be fine.
Feb 17, 2020
3 posts
Hey i am 18 years of age going onto 19 and want to apply for the rcmp in a couple of days but the problem is that around my 18th bday my friends and i got a few hookers for the night. that is the only time i have done it and was a once in a life time thing. Do you think i should wait or still apply if i am really honest during the polygraph?
Feb 17, 2020
3 posts
Also i have smoked weed a couple times but if i do it right now i live in quebec canada and it is legal here do you think it would be a problem?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1605 posts
691 upvotes
Calgary
jake234 wrote: Hey i am 18 years of age going onto 19 and want to apply for the rcmp in a couple of days but the problem is that around my 18th bday my friends and i got a few hookers for the night. that is the only time i have done it and was a once in a life time thing. Do you think i should wait or still apply if i am really honest during the polygraph?
If you hired a hooker, don't bother.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2012
8501 posts
1053 upvotes
Occupied Ottawa
jake234 wrote: Hey i want to apply to the rcmp in a couple weeks but the thing that worries me is around my 18th birthday my friends and i ordered a couple hookers. i don’t do any hard drug an never got in trouble with the law before. Will this really affect my application if i am 100%honest during the polygraph. Will i get refused?
Thankyou.
If you were, say, 35 then you could say it was some stupid thing you did when you were younger and had a lot of personal growth. Since it was last year, you don't have the opportunity to show them how you've grown since then.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
8941 posts
55330 upvotes
home
jake234 wrote: Hey i want to apply to the rcmp in a couple weeks but the thing that worries me is around my 18th birthday my friends and i ordered a couple hookers. i don’t do any hard drug an never got in trouble with the law before. Will this really affect my application if i am 100%honest during the polygraph. Will i get refused?
Thankyou.
Are you on social media? Have you or anyone you know posted any of these events on social media? That could be problematic.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52935 posts
18144 upvotes
ONTARIO
TomLafinsky wrote: Being an RCMP officer is first and foremost a state of mind; it is about respecting the Law. If your natural inclination is to exploit all possible loopholes available, then you might want to look at another type of career. Being a true RFDer means you are probably not the right type.
Yep... thats for sure. Imagine an rfd cop
“No 50% discount eh... that also looks like a broken tail light.”

“Officer nooooo. thats a violation of my human rights!”

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)