Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jumbo Video/Microplay

Madden and NHL 18 $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2017 12:13 pm
24 replies
Apr 21, 2015
410 posts
528 upvotes
Calgary, AB
No chance that an Western BestBuy will PM this right?
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
towers229 wrote: No chance that an Western BestBuy will PM this right?
Worth a try
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1981 posts
603 upvotes
toronto
wait, jumbo video still exists?
think first, buy later.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
Will be free in the vault by the time anyone cares lol.
signature removed for rule violations
Mar 23, 2017
472 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
msz87 wrote: wait, jumbo video still exists?
Remember the popcorn? I miss that place...
Nov 13, 2016
445 posts
222 upvotes
ahh the good ol times../

yup. free popcorn. loved it.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1029 posts
502 upvotes
Vancouver
ah yes jumbo video was great. Microplay was pretty ok. Prices at the surrey bc location were never the greatest. Cheaper to grab games from Zellers
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
yoda12320 wrote: Will be free in the vault by the time anyone cares lol.
Learn to funny.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
Jumbo always had the best geek toys (action figures, licensed lunch boxes etc) plus great prices on plaque posters.

I missed them. If they're actually still around (somehow?) I hope they make a comeback.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Feb 29, 2016
241 posts
90 upvotes
msz87 wrote: wait, jumbo video still exists?
^This!! lol I used to own Microplay in Woodbridge many moons ago and they opened up down the road. Often dropped in to spy on their game rental inventory and eat up their popcorn. Blockbuster was on the other side of me. Good times!
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
NG wrote: Jumbo always had the best geek toys (action figures, licensed lunch boxes etc) plus great prices on plaque posters.

I missed them. If they're actually still around (somehow?) I hope they make a comeback.
They still have all that good stuff! I don't know how many are out there, but there's been on in London for a long time now.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1621 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
Does this apply to all Microplays in Quebec??
Knowledge is power
Aug 21, 2015
43 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
OffGridGuy wrote: ^This!! lol I used to own Microplay in Woodbridge many moons ago and they opened up down the road. Often dropped in to spy on their game rental inventory and eat up their popcorn. Blockbuster was on the other side of me. Good times!
I used to go to that location in my HS days , remember NHL tournaments . when PS1 came out. brought my sega cd to fix and ended up leaving it .... remember guy with moustache , miss the microplay franchise
Jun 9, 2015
891 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Who cares about this deal, this thread is all about Jumbo Video awareness. Hardcore flashbacks to the good old days, had no idea this was place was still around.
Feb 29, 2016
241 posts
90 upvotes
crossfit wrote: I used to go to that location in my HS days , remember NHL tournaments . when PS1 came out. brought my sega cd to fix and ended up leaving it .... remember guy with moustache , miss the microplay franchise
<< guy with moustache... lmao. Those tourneys were fun. Shame Microplay as a franchise was an unmitigated disaster.
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
Jumbo Video?! Haven’t seen that name in a really really long time. We used to have one behind our childhood home. Used to stop by every day after school to grab popcorn.

They had rental deals after 10pm, so I used to run over and rent Nintendo games for $1.00.

The good old days...
Jun 12, 2012
13 posts
4 upvotes
LAKEFIELD
I managed to get WalMart to price match for NHL. Some hassle involved after electronics clerk couldn't reach anyone via phone for override. He sent me to courtesy desk where I received some resistance. Told "this time only". Got it for 59.99 and my annual journey to Walmart is complete.