Automotive

June Car Incentives

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2015 11:46 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6221 posts
1734 upvotes
I predict VW will keep their 0% financing up to 60 months and up to $2000 off promo for June. I asked a few sales reps and they said it was to help clear out their current inventory of Jettas, Golfs, Passats and Tiguans. I still see lots on their lots.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
22384 posts
7408 upvotes
Toronto
Wackadoo wrote:
May 26th, 2015 2:52 pm
Thanks for the feedback. I would need to buy sooner than later which is unfortunate since the best time seems to be Aug/Sept. It would be great if dealers were open on Sundays, looks like that's only in the U.S.

Some manufacturers have some decent deals like Hyundai as DarkMasterMX said. Others whose cars are in more demand don't seem to care to match prices and are much more difficult to negotiate with. I find the big 3 companies are much more willing to come down in price but unfortunately none of their cars appeal to me.

for example, you can go into a dealer on May 30 and get a deal done at that time. Since the dealer will not be able to deliver the vehicle until the 1st week of June anyway, you can ask the dealer to put into writing that if the June incentive is better than May, you are to receive the better program. I know it's a long shot, but at least you have asked and not wonder if you are entitled to such on delivery day. Just a thought !!
[OP]
Nov 4, 2011
84 posts
9 upvotes
That's a good idea. I had one dealer mention that to me as well that should the deals get better they will give me the best option since I would be buying at the end of the month. Hoping to decide by the end of this week so this may be the perfect opportunity to ensure I get the best incentives.