Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2008
1060 posts
105 upvotes
Durham Region

Jungle Cat World - $6 single admission or $24 for family of 5

Jungle Cat World is running a deal through living social. $6 for single admission or $24 for a family of 5. I personally love this place and go on an annual basis. Although its much much smaller than the Toronto Zoo, you can really get close to the animals here, and I much prefer going here. I met the owner last year and she's a wonderful woman who really cares about her animals as well. I'd recommend going around the lunch time feeding, as the tour guides are great people and quite knowledgable.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/48795-adm ... of-five-24
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1226 posts
130 upvotes
Barrie/Toronto
Recommended as well, wagjag had a family deal on earlier this year but not single admission. Went to the owners house a few years ago (right beside zoo) & met their skunk, sweetest thing ever ;)
My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2664 posts
220 upvotes
We keep meaning to go there but will go for sure.
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know if they will let you use the "adult" ticket in the family section for a child?
Feb 17, 2007
198 posts
78 upvotes
I got the same deal from wagjag (25$ for family of 5) last month. Didn't have any issue using it. The person on the counter was so polite when I presented the coupon. Yes the place is small and that is why I love it. This place is great if you have smaller kids. My kids had lots of fun with Lama, goat and the free roaming goose and ducks. Tigers, Lions and wolfs are so close (and yet safer distance). I would def. take my kids again.

BTW, if anyone interested, 25$ for the family Pass to Indian River Reptile Zoo. Never been to this place before.

https://www.wagjag.com/?wagjag=24887
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2008
1060 posts
105 upvotes
Durham Region
YLSF wrote: Anyone know if they will let you use the "adult" ticket in the family section for a child?

I don't know forsure, but I would assume so. The adult pass costs more than a child, so I think it would be OK. The park is pretty lax too, so I don't think they'd give you a hard time about it. They'd rather you have a pleasant experience and return to their park, than try and weasel $5 off you and piss you off.

If you'd prefer a solid answer, I'd either email livingsocial, or call the park directly.
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
stevezed wrote: If you'd prefer a solid answer, I'd either email livingsocial, or call the park directly.

Thanks for responses. I told my sister to call before but curious if anyone knew from previous experience.