Cell Phones

Just discovered dent in iPhone casing

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2014 2:08 pm
Tags:
None

Poll: Oh fun it's a pole

• Total votes: 30. You have voted on this poll.
Yeah Apple will throw a new phone your way

3%
Your ***** out of luck, son

30%
You don't even lift so who cares

67%
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Vacillator wrote: Poll
Oh it's actually spelled Poll? Thanks for the clarification.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
nasa25 wrote: I was bending a lot a few weeks ago when I had a leak in my rear diff (to inspect leak) and the phone was in my pocket.

Also, opening it up seems kinda risky. I'd rather just live with the dent
try put case on it
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
nasa25 wrote: I has sleeve
Try a bit hard like the symmetry otterbox
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Banned
Sep 12, 2014
349 posts
48 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
mcg wrote: I dropped my iPhone 4S a while back after 2 weeks of use (from purchase date) by accident and went into the Apple Store to see if anything could be done out of good will. They gave me a replacement free of charge, although I'm sure that was just a goodwill gesture of the Genius rep. But all in all, he made a huge impression on me on behalf of the company... Apple's customer service is top notch.

I'm confident that they'll replace your dented phone if they replaced my cracked phone free of charge.
Their idiots at the store are hit and miss but their debacle handling of the 2011 macbook pro problems is a huge blackeye on the company with more than 20,000+ complaints and they do nothing
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
d1ulove3 wrote: Try a bit hard like the symmetry otterbox
Nah I can't put a 20lb case on the phone. I'd rather just live with the possibility of dents. This phone sure is delicate
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
4302 posts
211 upvotes
Farm
GodRFD wrote: Their idiots at the store are hit and miss but their debacle handling of the 2011 macbook pro problems is a huge blackeye on the company with more than 20,000+ complaints and they do nothing
huh?

what problems?
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14468 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
nasa25 wrote: I was bending a lot a few weeks ago when I had a leak in my rear diff (to inspect leak) and the phone was in my pocket.

Also, opening it up seems kinda risky. I'd rather just live with the dent
If brah wasn't lifting, then perhaps torque from Corrorra (beige)? Try one of the paintless dent removal places that keeps Corrorra pristine.

Ps: where did the one vote for Apple will give u new phone come from?

PSS: Kijiji ads a year from now: iphone 6/6+, a few dents otherwise mint, still looks great in case...$350? What will these dented iphone go for a year from now? New poll?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
cartfan123 wrote: If brah wasn't lifting, then perhaps torque from Corrorra (beige)? Try one of the paintless dent removal places that keeps Corrorra pristine.

Ps: where did the one vote for Apple will give u new phone come from?

PSS: Kijiji ads a year from now: iphone 6/6+, a few dents otherwise mint, still looks great in case...$350? What will these dented iphone go for a year from now? New poll?
Lol that one vote was soon after pole opened. I have no idea who voted yea. Also I can only dream to has cororra.

I'll be looking for $500 firm for my slightly dented 6 in approx 11 months. Dents add character.
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14468 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
nasa25 wrote: Lol that one vote was soon after pole opened. I have no idea who voted yea. Also I can only dream to has cororra.

I'll be looking for $500 firm for my slightly dented 6 in approx 11 months. Dents add character.
Sir, you should be in sales. "That's not a dent...you're looking at it wrong" or "Dents? No one complains about patina on antiques..now you're gonna complain about a dent on a classic phone?" Or "you want most best? Corolla ticks all the boxes for you"
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
2319 posts
620 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I would take it to genius bar, its worth a try. Most of them are pretty nice!