Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Just Eat] $5 off promo code "OUTDBL5"

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2016 5:20 pm
Tags:
Mar 10, 2016
1 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto

[Just Eat] $5 off promo code "OUTDBL5"

$5 off with promocode OUTDBL5 until April 10th. Online, credit card purchases only. No minimum purchase required.

http://www.just-eat.ca/
65 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
Minimum purchase?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
thanks, hopefully it will still work monday for lunch pickup
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135818 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Restaurants around me does not allow me to do split ordering. They now denied my orders because I ordered 4 different items on separate receipts.

They said JUSTEAT called them and said customers can only once per day. I'm like wth?

Is it just the restaurants around me or it's happening to you guys too?
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
Thatdealguy wrote: Restaurants around me does not allow me to do split ordering. They now denied my orders because I ordered 4 different items on separate receipts.

They said JUSTEAT called them and said customers can only once per day. I'm like wth?

They had a legitimate reason.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135818 upvotes
888888 upvotes
So I chatted with JUSTEAT people and they said it's suppose to be one per order but if I create multiple accounts, I should be able to pick up my order without any problems since they it's not against their rule and policy.
They have no way to stop people from doing that. I asked if they can ban my credit card and they said they cannot. I'm not sure how people are getting it banned though.

I bought it several times now and it gave me error saying " something is wrong".
I thought they banned me as well but it turns out it was my credit card company that blocks the transaction to prevent from frauds.

I called Rogersbank and told them I was the one who used the card and there are no fraud activities and they helped me release it and I can start ordering on JUSTEAT
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
Thatdealguy wrote: Restaurants around me does not allow me to do split ordering. They now denied my orders because I ordered 4 different items on separate receipts.

:| ... :facepalm:
Oct 26, 2015
595 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto,ON
Thatdealguy wrote: So I chatted with JUSTEAT people and they said it's suppose to be one per order but if I create multiple accounts, I should be able to pick up my order without any problems since they it's not against their rule and policy.
They have no way to stop people from doing that. I asked if they can ban my credit card and they said they cannot. I'm not sure how people are getting it banned though.

I bought it several times now and it gave me error saying " something is wrong".
I thought they banned me as well but it turns out it was my credit card company that blocks the transaction to prevent from frauds.

I called Rogersbank and told them I was the one who used the card and there are no fraud activities and they helped me release it and I can start ordering on JUSTEAT
Lol chill you dont need to justify yourself
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Well yeah. Using 4 different or same methods of payment to use the promo code 4 times on 4 different accounts will not be seen favorably....technically, I think the restaurant can deny your order.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
asked my buddy if he was still banned, he tried this new code and it still says his card doesnt work
donduck wrote: Where do you enter the promo code?
its on the very last screen where you enter your credit card, but you have to be careful because the voucher/coupon button is right next to the Order Now button
Oct 26, 2015
595 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto,ON
donduck wrote: Where do you enter the promo code?
Use web dont use android app theres no option to enter code there
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah! I used Web on phone. No problem entering code!
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: asked my buddy if he was still banned, he tried this new code and it still says his card doesnt work

its on the very last screen where you enter your credit card, but you have to be careful because the voucher/coupon button is right next to the Order Now button
If it's the Masterpass message he is getting, it has nothing to do with Just Eat banning his card.
Mar 21, 2016
26 posts
8 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: So I chatted with JUSTEAT people and they said it's suppose to be one per order but if I create multiple accounts, I should be able to pick up my order without any problems since they it's not against their rule and policy.

So.. you're the guy that searches around Halloween for those "take 1 candy" bowls and take all the candies AND the bowl right? and then proceed to knock on the house's door to ask the owner to set up another one so you can take it too?
Apr 16, 2010
72 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
Siraskalot wrote: So.. you're the guy that searches around Halloween for those "take 1 candy" bowls and take all the candies AND the bowl right? and then proceed to knock on the house's door to ask the owner to set up another one so you can take it too?
Welcome to RFD forums.... take a with a larger grain of salt then what they put in the food
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135818 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Siraskalot wrote: So.. you're the guy that searches around Halloween for those "take 1 candy" bowls and take all the candies AND the bowl right? and then proceed to knock on the house's door to ask the owner to set up another one so you can take it too?
No I do not go trick or treats. AND no one gives out candies around my area.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2005
2667 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
a lot of restasurant have 25 minimum order so there is minimusm
[QUOTE]there's no such thing as a stupid question unless it's a really stupid question - me[/QUOTE]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)