Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Just-Eat.ca

20% off Entire Order

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 7:20 pm
Tags:
Dec 31, 2012
43 posts
137 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Just-Eat.ca] 20% off Entire Order

Savings:
More offers from Just-Eat.ca
I was given this by a CSR last night.

CODE: SPECIAL20

Hope this helps you guys! :)

EDIT: STORMY5 ($5 off ur order, no minimum order) STILL WORKS! Shoutout to ShoNuff2 for the info!
EDIT2: STORMY5 is DEAD. Confirmed by making another account.
Thread Summary
Working as of September 10, 2016.

Single use per account codes:
IMBACK20
SPECIAL20
319 replies
Sep 7, 2009
276 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks! Ordered pad thai with shrimp cake :)
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
rliuthu wrote: Expiry Feb 26
STORMY5 code still works. i should have said "can this be stacked with the $5 off code?" :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
MadmanKillEmAll wrote: only see the option of entering one coupon per order
yeah, that's what i thought
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Dec 31, 2012
43 posts
137 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
ShoNuff2 wrote: STORMY5 code still works. i should have said "can this be stacked with the $5 off code?" :)
Glad to hear that code still works! I'll add that as an edit to this post.
Jan 13, 2013
183 posts
74 upvotes
Victoria
thanks OP! sushi for dinner, again lol. Man I sure hope that justeat.ca is eating the discount rather than the restos, otherwise my local japanese spot is gonna hate me.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
It says the voucher is no longer valid. The $5 off one.
Dec 31, 2012
43 posts
137 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
STORM5 is dead yes... But is STORMY5 dead?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
Abhitha wrote: STORM5 is dead yes... But is STORMY5 dead?
I tried both tonight, neither worked
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know, does Just Eat reimburse the restaurant for any discounts they give (JE pays?), or does the restaurant get less money?
Nov 29, 2014
2 posts
Vancouver, BC
fightbriz wrote: Does anyone know, does Just Eat reimburse the restaurant for any discounts they give (JE pays?), or does the restaurant get less money?
It looks like JE pays. My restaurant receipt printed the pre-discount price.
Aug 27, 2010
591 posts
111 upvotes
Potatodoe wrote: It looks like JE pays. My restaurant receipt printed the pre-discount price.
I have noticed that at one restaurant, the receipt is printed with the pre-discounted price. At another restaurant, the receipt is printed with the discounted price. I wonder if JustEat has different pay structures with different restaurants.

A pal who works at Visa with the merchants has mentioned that JustEat was struggling when he worked with them last year. Maybe that explains the constant discount promo codes?
Dec 31, 2012
43 posts
137 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Hawk25 wrote: I tried both tonight, neither worked
Thanks for checking man! I'll update the post.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8585 posts
5370 upvotes
Junerose wrote: I have noticed that at one restaurant, the receipt is printed with the pre-discounted price. At another restaurant, the receipt is printed with the discounted price. I wonder if JustEat has different pay structures with different restaurants.

A pal who works at Visa with the merchants has mentioned that JustEat was struggling when he worked with them last year. Maybe that explains the constant discount promo codes?
All of these food delivery services are in a cutthroat business, JustEat's main competitor shut down but a slew of new entrants came into the game (Uber, Foodora, etc). I tried to order with Foodora (formerly Hurrier) & I kept getting a message they had no delivery guys left at that time. This was 8 something PM in Toronto on a weekday. I don't believe they were so busy, rather they simply don't have enough delivery guys who are willing to do it (I'd imagine the pay isn't much)
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
HP_John wrote: All of these food delivery services are in a cutthroat business, JustEat's main competitor shut down but a slew of new entrants came into the game (Uber, Foodora, etc). I tried to order with Foodora (formerly Hurrier) & I kept getting a message they had no delivery guys left at that time. This was 8 something PM in Toronto on a weekday. I don't believe they were so busy, rather they simply don't have enough delivery guys who are willing to do it (I'd imagine the pay isn't much)
It may be different in bigger cities like Toronto but in edmonton the online delivery services pay their drivers around 4 dollars per delivery or whatever the delivery fee is on the order. This means they probably make around 8 dollars an hour plus tips but also minus the expenses of their car.

The turnover for drivers is huge.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)