Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Just-Eat.ca

20% off Entire Order

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 7:20 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1234 posts
1240 upvotes
dieseI wrote:
Mr Snuff wrote:
ssaketh wrote: New 20% off code

IMBACK20
Thanks! just used it.
yonoid wrote: do you find customer service from the vendor is more crappy when you use coupons like this?
The restaurants dont get dinged for the 20% off, only just-eat does. It's not fair to the restaurants for them to suffer for promotions that just-eat is running. They do however prefer not to use just-eat in general as they make more money on traditional orders since they dont have to pay out to a middleman. I've never really had an issue for delivery or takeout.
Are you sure they don't get dinged? I've been wondering how this works. For example at one establishment I used a $7 off but this didn't show on the receipt that I received when I picked up the order.

At another place, the manager complained both times that I ordered there, saying I was not paying full price for the food when I used discount codes. The place then removed itself from just-eat after I did this a few times.
Just eat takes a commission for each order fulfilled through their site. I think it's something like 14%, but i could be wrong. Discounts/vouchers are taken from just-eat's marketing budget, not from the restaurant's margin. Once you factor in their commission, they're actually not out a lot. Plus the name of the game is increasing market share and revenue, not necessarily profitability at this time.

There was a fairly large thread a few months ago with people discussing the $7 off discount and they were told directly from the restaurants that just-eat covers it.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
seems they are lazy now, they used to have different codes every week and often a 37% off, now they just have a 20% at all times which barely covers most delivery fees
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1065 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
yonoid wrote: do you find customer service from the vendor is more crappy when you use coupons like this?
no
Aug 26, 2016
4 posts
Toronto
Thanks everyone for being so vigilant with these codes. I'll be using ORDERIN10 tonight!
I've never had a customer service problem using them.
Holy Moly Roly Poly~
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Code: IMBACK20

Works!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Apr 14, 2006
16 posts
9 upvotes
20% off code: BURGER20

Valid for today only.
Valid on all credit card orders on Sunday, September 4th only until 11:59pm EST
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1001 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
TaoJones wrote: 20% off code: BURGER20

Valid for today only.
Valid on all credit card orders on Sunday, September 4th only until 11:59pm EST
Sweet. Got my order in before my local spot closed.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Any new coupons?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Apr 18, 2010
242 posts
309 upvotes
IMBACK20
SPECIAL20

Are the only ones working. All codes in this thread are either expired or not valid. I tried them all yesterday :)
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3419 posts
2071 upvotes
GVRD
IMBACK20 is still working.
May 13, 2008
326 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
As far as I know, the codes are one time use only per account. I used the Special20 and Imback20 in the same week no problem, but went to use it again and said that it has already been redeemed.
Feb 5, 2006
174 posts
50 upvotes
why is this in the expired deals if people are still updating with new codes?