Feb 18, 2015
29 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Just-Eat.ca] 25% off (NEW CODE)

Retailer:
Just-Eat.ca
More offers from Just-Eat.ca
EDIT: NEW CODE, THANKS TO USER david.j FOR POSTING IT.

CODE:
APPSAVE25

It's supposed to work with the mobile app only, but it is working on the website too. (tested 06/23)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
It was in my spam box. Check yours too! (I know people love to down vote this kind of thread, but I don't really check my spam, so maybe some other people could miss this too).

"Good news: the new Just Eat app is here. We’ve listened to your feedback and worked incredibly hard to create an even better ordering experience than before.

Celebrate the new Just Eat app with 25% off* your next order. To use your discount, just enter the code below when you get to the payment page."

*Valid on all card orders from 06/09/17 to 06/18/17 at 11:59pm EST. This promo code can only be used on the Just Eat app. May not be used in conjunction with other credits or offers and applies only to the value of food and drink in the order, excluding any tips, delivery fee and applicable taxes. Minimum order value for delivery and other standard terms and conditions for use of Just Eat site apply. Just Eat reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior written notice. Good for one time use only.
Last edited by Marcos1310 on Jun 10th, 2017 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
37 replies
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
29 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shutterbug wrote:
Jun 10th, 2017 10:02 am
Post the code?!?
It is not a multi-use code, that is why I said to check your email (and also YMMV), you might find an email from JustEat with a code for you.
Oct 18, 2010
14 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
I got this as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4079 posts
388 upvotes
Mississauga
the app only searches for places near my address? what if I'm willing to pickup a little further? how do you do this...
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1964 posts
581 upvotes
North York
can't even checkout, app just shows a radio tower with a red ball on it. google came up with someone saying they disabled adguard to make it work but i don't have that app.
Nov 20, 2016
94 posts
58 upvotes
Nice deal but there really aren't many options in my area - only 3 restaurants available for delivery to my address. :(
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13692 posts
3044 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Friday Thai was 25% off for me using the code they emailed me. Was pretty delicious.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
7472 posts
351 upvotes
Vancouver
I received a code. I don't think just eat does very well here in the west. I don't find they have many restaurants connected. But I'll find a way to use the code. I find Lazymeal the best for a delivery option.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
2911 posts
448 upvotes
GTA
Hope I have a code, found this really good chinese place last time

edit: got the code

Thanks op
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
3569 posts
636 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just downloaded the app, and re-subscribed to emails. Hopefully I'll see a code.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Former username: coleworld