Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] K-Cup compatible RealCup Coffee/Tea Pods, ~$0.50 a pod @ Amazon.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2013 8:22 pm
Oct 24, 2008
24 posts
Toronto
Have tried them and the coffee is very good. Would recommend the Costa Rican and if you like flavored coffee the Hazelnut is good.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1179 posts
237 upvotes
Barrie
nelsonmp5 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2013 1:13 pm
Costco - BC carries Timothy's and Starbucks? I don't remember seeing ON stores carrying them. Anybody know?
Thanks OP, $ better than ECS Coffee.
More options are great!
Costco (in Barrie) has timothys, no starbucks.

I've tried most of the brands you can get in Canada and a few others from the US via kuerigs store. I've certainly had worse than timothys but obviously most of it is just personal preference, there really isn't a innate bad kcup.

If you just want to have coffee with your keurig as cheap as possible though just look into getting an ekobrew. Still faster than a drip machine, just requires some cleanup.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
2879 posts
739 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I tried the Marley 100% Blue Mountain last week from ECS. It was on sale for $24.99/24 (reg. $36.99)

It was the first time I tasted Blue Mountain coffee and it was excellent! That said, even though it was one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had, I don't think the regular price is worth it (to me anyways). I would recommend trying it at some point if you're a coffee lover!
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
554 upvotes
thanks! got the brown gold sample pack to try and added it to my ekobrew order for free shipping!
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8556 posts
584 upvotes
GTA
Are ECS sales weekly? Or possible that Marley Blue Mountain still on sale?

seen Starbucks kcups at Burlington and Mississauga south Costcos before.
× < >