Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2036 posts
24 upvotes

Karaoke in Waterloo

Didn't want to hi-jack another thread but I'm looking for the contact number for K-Zone in Waterloo. Also is there still a membership requirement to book a room?

For those not familiar, K-Zone is an asian karaoke place in Waterloo between both Universities. But whether they've been shut down or run an illegitimate business, I cannot find their contact from Google for the life of me. Try it.

It's located at 150 University Ave. W in the Campus Court plaza beside Pizza Nova and Egyption Cuisine.

http://yellowpages.ca/search/ad/1/-/cZQ ... pvZONQQpcZ
5 replies
Mar 23, 2006
418 posts
5 upvotes
That place looks so shady that I wouldn't be surprised if it was a front.

Why don't you just go in at night and ask?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2036 posts
24 upvotes
I was hoping to call in ahead but I'll head there early when I'm in town, won't get there till Thursday which is fine. Was just hoping out of the hundreds of goers every weekend, someone would have seen a number for the place and posted it on the net, but apparently not.

I've been done school there since April and with no footprint on the net, I was unsure if they had closed down at all. LOL
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14317 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga
If you like Karaoke, they have a weekly television show on that features Karaoke. Its very popular....American idol.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
× < >