• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2018 8:11 pm
[OP]
Oct 14, 2007
101 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary

Kaspersky Antivirus

Havent seen any deals for this in quite some time and was hoping someone knows if they still go on sale at Bestbuy or other retailers for cheap? Just used up my last box/licenses so would like to get some more.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3226 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
On eBay, you can get Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 1YR-3 Devices for $11 AUD and 2YR-3 Devices for $17 AUD from Australian sellers. The only catch is activation requires a VPN to Australia or New Zealand but that can easily be bypassed (if you don't have one, you can try Tunnelbear which is free).
Jan 31, 2018
463 posts
351 upvotes
You haven't looked very hard if you haven't seen this discounted or on sale frequently.

The free version is very good and will most likely serve you well at no cost. Their standard antivirus package is currently half price on the Kapersky homepage. You can find Kapersky Lab (antivirus plus other security software) for $21 on Amazon.com. These guys have it for $17 Cdn (don't know anything about the vendor so check them out before buying).
[OP]
Oct 14, 2007
101 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
i was actually looking for a retail copy that gives multiple PC/user licenses for the purchase. Last time I picked up a copy it was like 12-15 bucks for 3 device/ year. I may try the free version. Thanks to all of you for pointing out some potential deals though.

And just an update in case anyone cares... apparently best buy and office depot no longer carry it because the US Gov banning it due to possible "ties" to russian intelligence.