Hot Deals

Kellogg’s Free $10 Toy or Game Promo 2017 (with 2 cereal purchase)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2017 1:18 pm
[OP]
Oct 26, 2010
841 posts
1063 upvotes

Kellogg’s Free $10 Toy or Game Promo 2017 (with 2 cereal purchase)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 31, 2018

The annual pre-Christmas Kellogg's free toy promotion is back !

Offer seems to get weaker and weaker each year, but again ---> it's free nevertheless.

https://www.kelloggstoy.ca/en_CA/home.html

Purchase two specially-marked Kellogg’s cereal products and redeem two unique PIN Codes on the website.

Choice of : one coupon for a Free Toy or Game valued at $10.00, inclusive of applicable taxes ("Free Coupon")
OR
one coupon for $10.00 off the purchase of a Toy or Game valued at $25.00 or more, before applicable taxes ("$10.00 Off Coupon")

Fine Print

Offer expires Jan. 15, 2018; while supplies last. Purchase two specially-marked Kellogg’s cereal products and redeem two unique PIN Codes at www.kelloggs.ca/toy to receive either: (a) one coupon for a Free Toy or Game valued at $10.00, inclusive of applicable taxes ("Free Coupon"). Maximum of 50,000 Free Coupons available; OR (b) one coupon for $10.00 off the purchase of a Toy or Game valued at $25.00 or more, before applicable taxes ("$10.00 Off Coupon"). Maximum of 90,000 $10.00 Off Coupons available. Limit of three coupons per mailing address. Coupons expire March 31, 2018. Internet access required. Must be 18 years or older. Available for Canadian shipping addresses only. Not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged shipments. Visit www.kelloggs.ca/toy for more details.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26265 posts
6091 upvotes
GTHA
carmaster wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 4:57 pm
Which toy?
You are getting a coupon.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
https://www.kelloggstoy.ca/en_CA/faq.html

What does a PIN Code (found inside the package) get you?
With two (2) valid PIN Codes found inside specially-marked cereal packages, you can redeem for your choice of one (1) of the following two (2) toy/game coupons:
• One coupon for a Free†† toy or game valued at $10.00 (including tax);
OR
• One coupon for $10.00 off†† the purchase of any toy or game valued at $25.00 or more (before tax).

Where can I redeem my Toy/Game Coupons?
The Toy/Game Coupons can be redeemed at most major Canadian retailers that sells toys or games.
Sep 11, 2011
311 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Wonder what game we can apply this towards? Another roller coaster tycoon, or more likely a board game type discount?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1830 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Just ordered a free $10 toy coupon!
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1492 posts
501 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Time to buy my wife a toy for Christmas... After all, it does not specify what type of toy it can be... BZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Winking Face
Apr 20, 2006
162 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I will suggest stay away from this mail in offer. I have yet to receive the gas card from last offer since July.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13644 posts
1207 upvotes
Toronto
This toy promo is different (than gas cards) and has been very successful in the past here on RFD. I too have participated without issue.

The main thing here is to find the boxes with the PINs and then to claim your coupon of your choice as quickly as possible, as there is a limit to how many they are distributing.

They will run out.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Dec 27, 2016
54 posts
15 upvotes
I got this deal last year. Used the coupon at walmart with no issue. I have also done multiplie gas gift cards from Kellogg’s with 100% success with both mail in and online.