• Feb 17th, 2018 8:16 pm
[OP]
Jan 23, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote

Kellogg’s Free $10 Toy or Game Promo

Price:
Savings:
I got a coupon from Kellogs for a free toy or game up to $10 value, can I use it for a Toy or game above $10 and pay the difference? Does it have to be a brand of game? Thanks!!!
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4775 posts
287 upvotes
TheHashSlingingSlasher wrote:
Jan 24th, 2018 4:20 pm
I got a coupon from Kellogs for a free toy or game up to $10 value, can I use it for a Toy or game above $10 and pay the difference? Does it have to be a brand of game? Thanks!!!
Sorry, we can't help you, but it might help to read the terms and conditions printed on the coupon itself.
Nov 23, 2015
469 posts
220 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have one of these coupons too, it's a little vague even when you read the T&Cs.

So what have people done, do you just go to Walmart, Superstore or wherever and present it at the checkout with your under-$10 item?
Dec 27, 2016
420 posts
445 upvotes
TheHashSlingingSlasher wrote:
Jan 24th, 2018 4:20 pm
I was under the impression it had to total less than $10 after taxes but I used it at walmart last week and they let me pay the difference no problems. I had actually paid for it because I didn’t think it would work but cashier said no problem when I showed her the coupon. I went to customer service. They refunded my purchase and I repurchased it with the coupon. Total was $10.14 so I paid 14 cents.
Nov 23, 2015
469 posts
220 upvotes
Winnipeg
I used it at Walmart last week. The coupon is really vague but I figured it was safest to redeem at a place that sells food and toys and where they'd be likely to have seen these coupons.

The cashier didn't know what to make of it so she called her supervisor, who read it and green-lighted it.

I ended up getting this toy for my 2 year old daughter, it was on clearance for only 9 bucks (down from 30, came out to a few cents over 10 bucks with Manitoba taxes) so I feel like it worked out better than expected :)

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/fisher-pri ... 0197008633