Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1242 posts
259 upvotes

[Kellogg's] Kelloggs Cereals sales + win $500 or free $5 gas card by mail

More offers from Kellogg's
From Jungle below:

Description
Look inside specially marked boxes of Kelloggs* cereals to get a $5 Pre-paid Gas Card or a chance to win $500 in CASH FOR GAS. A mail in form and a pin code will be printed inside all participating products.

Step 1: Look inside the package for your $5 Cash for Gas order form or to see if you have a chance to WIN a $500 pre-paid gas card.
Step 2: Complete the order form and mail it in to receive your $5 pre-paid gas card.
Step 3: Wait approximately 6-8 weeks for your pre-paid gas card to arrive.
Step 4: Activate your card and redeem it at any Canadian gas retailer who accepts major pre-paid gift cards.
Requirements
Limit of 5 cards per household.
One $5 pre-paid gas card request per order.
Offer Expires on December 31st, 2010. Your order form must be mailed and postmarked by this date to be valid.

A total of 100 Prizes are available to be won each consisting of one (1) Five Hundred Dollars pre-paid gas card. All prize claims must be received by March 31st, 2011. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Products
Corn Pops* cereal: 515 g
Froot Loops* cereal: 580 g
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes* cereal: 680g
Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour cereal: 850 g
Rice Krispies* cereal: 700 g
Mini-Wheats* Original cereal: 850 g
Legal Disclaimer
Offer valid in Canada only.

http://www2.kelloggs.ca/Promotion/Pr...aspx?PID=24096
59 replies
Mar 4, 2004
830 posts
66 upvotes
London
vittycent wrote:
Sep 6th, 2010 8:04 am
Real Canadian Superstore has family sized Mini Wheats cereal (850g) on sale for $4.99, reg $6.99.
Thanks! My kinda deal!

Hmmm....just bought two boxes of Mini Wheats at WM for $3.97, but didn't notice any gas card options (was looking at flavours only, in a hurry). I wonder if they have the gas card deal there for $1 cheaper.

BTW, was looking at the box yesterday and they had a warning saying "Contains Wheat". Really? Is anyone who buys Mini Wheats unsure about that?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1242 posts
259 upvotes
andyp wrote:
Sep 6th, 2010 9:21 am
BTW, was looking at the box yesterday and they had a warning saying "Contains Wheat". Really? Is anyone who buys Mini Wheats unsure about that?

No prob!
I've never noticed that warning label! :lol: ...like a bag of peanuts saying "may contain nuts".
All I know is that nutrition-wise it's a great cereal that isn't bland. Its dietary fiber content is awesome. Sugar content is questionable but not through the roof.
The Superstore I went to had Regular Frosted, Brown Sugar, and Strawberry. Stocked up and picked up 5 boxes :razz:
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
4722 posts
108 upvotes
GTA
Damnit my 3 y/o has been going nuts for this stuff recently but we just bought a box last week - no gas promo with it! Maybe I'll grab another Maple box in the hopes she won't get turned off it soon.
Rock it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8535 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks, I'll have to check this out today.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6189 posts
1104 upvotes
Toronto
Yap, would like to know which gas stns it's good for. If it's only for Loblaws/RCSS gas stns, I don't know of any in Toronto.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
4632 posts
1010 upvotes
Kootenays
Mini Wheats are original or Brown Sugar flavour, according to the ad.
Jul 25, 2004
33 posts
3 upvotes
Check Food Basics - family size Kellogg's MiniWheats, Rice Krispies with gas coupons. $4.99

Limit 5 gas cards per household.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
3122 posts
213 upvotes
Description
Look inside specially marked boxes of Kelloggs* cereals to get a $5 Pre-paid Gas Card or a chance to win $500 in CASH FOR GAS. A mail in form and a pin code will be printed inside all participating products.

Step 1: Look inside the package for your $5 Cash for Gas order form or to see if you have a chance to WIN a $500 pre-paid gas card.
Step 2: Complete the order form and mail it in to receive your $5 pre-paid gas card.
Step 3: Wait approximately 6-8 weeks for your pre-paid gas card to arrive.
Step 4: Activate your card and redeem it at any Canadian gas retailer who accepts major pre-paid gift cards.
Requirements
Limit of 5 cards per household.
One $5 pre-paid gas card request per order.
Offer Expires on December 31st, 2010. Your order form must be mailed and postmarked by this date to be valid.

A total of 100 Prizes are available to be won each consisting of one (1) Five Hundred Dollars pre-paid gas card. All prize claims must be received by March 31st, 2011. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Products
Corn Pops* cereal: 515 g
Froot Loops* cereal: 580 g
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes* cereal: 680g
Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour cereal: 850 g
Rice Krispies* cereal: 700 g
Mini-Wheats* Original cereal: 850 g
Legal Disclaimer
Offer valid in Canada only.

Thanks OP, I'm going to check this out.
Sep 21, 2004
1 posts
As of today, Vancouver's weekly flyer posted on their web site has no Kellogs cereals on sale whatsoever. I was charged full price at the checkstand. I checked Ontario and found they had no Mini-Wheats on sale either.

YMMV
Apr 11, 2005
989 posts
62 upvotes
"Activate your card and redeem it at any Canadian gas retailer who accepts major pre-paid gift cards"

Anybody have any idea what this gift card will look like and which stations will accept it?

I think I will buy some just to donate to the food bank. Do a good dead and all it costs me is the 50c stamp. The one at the community center where I used to work removes the boxes and just gives the bags of cereal (don't know why). I don't know if all the food banks do this or not.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8535 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
$6.47 at Metrotown RCSS today.
General Radek had some good ideas.
× < >