Expired Hot Deals

[Kellogg's] Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion - FREE Breakfast Items (Feb 27 - Sept 15)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2012 12:23 pm
[OP]
May 25, 2009
513 posts
5065 upvotes

[Kellogg's] Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion - FREE Breakfast Items (Feb 27 - Sept 15)

More offers from Kellogg's
Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion

Go online and choose your FREE coupon towards a breakfast item! It's as easy as 1-2-3! A pin code will be found in every box of participating Kellogg's cereals. One pin code is required to request one FREE coupon for a breakfast item.

Steps

- Visit www.kellogg.ca/SYB
- Choose your one (1) FREE coupon
- Enter your unique pin code printed inside the package
- Select your FREE coupon from the choices available
- Tell us where to mail your coupon
- Check your mail in 2-4 weeks!

Coupons available

- Silk True Almond® or Silk® Soy Beverage (946ml or 1.89L) upto a $4.99 value
- Danone Activia® Plain Yogurt tub (650g) up to a $3.99 value
- Tetley® Perk™ (72 count) or Tetley® Green Tea (24 count) up to a $5.99 value
- Eggo* Waffles (8 count) up to a $3.49 value
- V8 V-Fusion® Light or Regular (1.36L) up to a value of $4.00
- Bananas (2 lb) up to a $1.69 value

Participating Products

Unknown, but I have seen Special K, All-Bran, and Vector boxes with the promotion. Please post if you find them on other boxes and I will add them to this list.

Coupons must be requested by July 30, 2012 and coupons expire on September 15, 2012.
4 replies
Aug 28, 2012
1 posts
3 upvotes
TORONTO
WARNING!!!

Do NOT buy these cereals if you are expecting the coupons.

Kellogg's has shut down this offer even though the coupons do not expire until September 15, 2012.

Note: it does not say ANYWHERE on the outside of the box that coupons must be requested by July 30th. Highly deceptive in my opinion. I will think twice before participating in any future offers from Kelloggs!
Jun 15, 2012
253 posts
234 upvotes
Vancouver
mking8262 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2012 7:35 pm
WARNING!!!

Do NOT buy these cereals if you are expecting the coupons.

Kellogg's has shut down this offer even though the coupons do not expire until September 15, 2012.

Note: it does not say ANYWHERE on the outside of the box that coupons must be requested by July 30th. Highly deceptive in my opinion. I will think twice before participating in any future offers from Kelloggs!
Really? I bought a few boxes a few month ago, and in the back, it DOES say that the coupons must be requested by July 30th - albeit in small print. I'm not sure which cereal brands you bought, but the ones I checked (mostly Mini-Wheats) clearly listed the July 30th deadline.
Mar 31, 2006
218 posts
76 upvotes
Edmonton
+1
I bought quite a few different brands. All of them state July 30 as the deadline to redeem the codes. The fine prints are a must read for this type of promotions.
Aug 10, 2005
419 posts
7 upvotes
Even worse is when they print more boxes than they have coupons for. I requested coupons before the deadline and was told they ran out.
× < >