Kelowna BC anyone been there?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2018 8:36 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 7, 2018
1 posts

Kelowna BC anyone been there?

Has anyone been to Kelowna Bc? How is Kelowna BC like? Does it rain alot? Are there things to do? I may move there for work. I am from Toronto.
6 replies
Mar 25, 2006
350 posts
45 upvotes
Victoria
Nope, no one has ever been there :) ..... If you are a city dweller folk, you won't find it in Kelowna. If you like outdoor rec., then you have an abundance of things to do. As far as BC goes, it has dry Summers, and over-all less rain than many parts of the province
Jul 27, 2015
416 posts
137 upvotes
British Columbia
Never been myself. I hear it's really nice there..lots of outdoors stuff to do. Rains now and then. More snow then rain. Lots of wine vineyards there. Big white mountain there. One of the better ski hills. Hot Caucasians girls there.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
5237 posts
2538 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Is this the same poster who keeps posting all those dumb "I have a job offer in "fill in the blank" city, using a new username? I notice this one just signed up today, did the other one get banned or something?
Jan 23, 2017
820 posts
652 upvotes
Calgary
Chickinvic wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 12:57 am
Is this the same poster who keeps posting all those dumb "I have a job offer in "fill in the blank" city, using a new username? I notice this one just signed up today, did the other one get banned or something?
I'd put money on it..
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1370 posts
620 upvotes
Vancouver
what kind of.... thread...?

Anyway. if anyone was seriously wondering how a city is before they work there, it's easier to ask actual locals as opposed to a general Canadian forum. This is where reddit works out nicely.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kelowna/

And use more complex words than this OP, makes you seem human.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
5237 posts
2538 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Sypsy wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 6:24 pm
what kind of.... thread...?

Anyway. if anyone was seriously wondering how a city is before they work there, it's easier to ask actual locals as opposed to a general Canadian forum. This is where reddit works out nicely.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kelowna/

And use more complex words than this OP, makes you seem human.
There is a poster who constantly starts these threads saying they have a job offer in such and such city, what is it like. Nobody on this planet gets that many job offers lol. They are all along the same line as this one. The other username is something like lovestolearn or likestolearn. I think this is another account they've just created.