Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 8, 2005
729 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax

Keurig B66 Ulitmate + 90 K-Cups + My K-Cup $190 At Costco

Is this a good price for this combo? I'm looking to pick up a machine for use in my office as our office coffee is horrible. I don't want to buy the cheapest / most basic machine out there as I'll be keeping it for a while and want it to last. Is this deal at least warm? I like the ideal of buying from Costco due to the ease of return in case of an issue etc. Thanks in advance !!!
Hmm ... I've saved TONS of money yet I'm still broke. Oh yeah - I've got LOTS of toys to show for my savings. <--- Typical RFD way of thinking :D
4 replies
[OP]
Aug 8, 2005
729 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
Anyone? I'm headed back to Halifax tomorrow and would like to pick this up if it's a decent deal. From what I've seen online it seem pretty warm - at least
Hmm ... I've saved TONS of money yet I'm still broke. Oh yeah - I've got LOTS of toys to show for my savings. <--- Typical RFD way of thinking :D
[OP]
Aug 8, 2005
729 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
I find this place [RFD] kind of "interesting". I post in the shopping forum and ask a question about a deal and get over 100 reads with no responses. If I'd have posted it in the Hot Deals forum I'd get 100 responses in the first day flaming the product and/or telling me there was a better deal on this 2 years ago [irrelivent] and/or flaming me for posting a "cold deal". Looks like the way to get responses is to put on a nomex suit and post in what is most likely the wrong forum lol.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1115 posts
210 upvotes
Halifax
It's a decent deal if you like the kcups that come with the machine. The machine itself goes on sale for about $130, but generally stays around $150. The kcups are generally $.5 or more each and the adapter is about $15.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1142 posts
762 upvotes
Belleville
The search function is your friend. That model has been discussed many times over.