Shopping Discussion

Keurig.ca-Check emails for free box K-cups (w/purchase)IF shopped there Nov.28-Dec.10

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2013 12:44 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7407 posts
1555 upvotes
Edmonton

Keurig.ca-Check emails for free box K-cups (w/purchase)IF shopped there Nov.28-Dec.10

This is a 'YMMV!'
During the Black Friday sale I shopped there, and today received an email with a code for a free box of 24 K-cups: (Promo code is unique.) Plus - there is a sale of $10 off of 4 boxes on their website, but it expires Dec. 25th at 11:00 AM EST!
The coupon code itself for the free box looks like it does not expire. They do offer free shipping as well.

Dear Keurig® client,

You have made an order at Keurig.ca between November 28th and December 10th, 2013. Due to an extremely high order volume during this period, we haven’t been able to deliver your shipment according to our usual time of delivery. We are sorry for this delay and for the inconvenience this situation may have caused.

We truly value your interest in the Keurig® brewing system and the quality of our services. Therefore, we are pleased to offer a free box of 24 K-Cup® packs of your choice*. The coupon code provided for this purpose is for single use and is valid on your next online order with a minimum purchase of at least one other item.

Anyway, if you use ebates.ca to log in to your Keurig account (make sure you log in to your Keurig account too, to get extra savings), you will receive a free box if you received a coupon code for one via email, plus get 10% off regular price for being a Keurig member and logging in, plus the $10 discount for buying 4 boxes, using the code. My total for 98 K-cups came out to $37.13 after the discounts (4 boxes of 24) but with $3.71 back from ebates, the total cost is $33.42, or, 34 cents each K-cup.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4793 posts
539 upvotes
Toronto
Yup got my code. Might wait until another solid promo comes along. It's valid if at least one purchase is made, but it didn't state that there has to be a minimum value :)
Nov 11, 2013
58 posts
10 upvotes
Is this different from the free 24 cups we are getting because of the price glitch? I am super confused.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2646 posts
567 upvotes
Ottawa
AsharQ786 wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 4:56 am
Is this different from the free 24 cups we are getting because of the price glitch? I am super confused.
Yep. It's different :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2080 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
obscura wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 7:42 am
Someone mentioned in the other thread the cheapest option is to go for the iced tea for $9.
aw that's too bad, I really didn't want to spend any more money since I still haven't received my orders from 1 month ago and it says shipped but no tracking
Aug 8, 2010
702 posts
557 upvotes
GTA
jasonandannmarie wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 7:23 am
Hmmm I purchased at that time and still have not received a code.... :(
I don't think everyone will get this, it's only if you bought during that period AND didn't receive your order on time.
I bought two during those dates but received one on time, so I got only one of these emails.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10040 posts
1090 upvotes
anyway, whoever saw this first can have my code. and if you are a member, just thank me so I know you have it already.

I bought it as a gift, I don't actually have the machine, so the code is useless to me

SMMCLJKFCQ

cheers
Feb 9, 2011
883 posts
129 upvotes
Montr
Wait till today to use the code 11am there will be an additional 20% off
Mar 16, 2006
75 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
obscura wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 7:42 am
Someone mentioned in the other thread the cheapest option is to go for the iced tea for $9.
The French Vanilla ICED coffee is also on sale for $9. Both iced tea and iced coffee only contained 22 k-cups instead of most others have 24 per box.
Sep 3, 2012
81 posts
22 upvotes
Kitchener
It worked for me....good deal includes free shipping too and I even got my order on time so not sure why I got a code...but its Christmas ...don't ask why ...just enjoy
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1220 posts
275 upvotes
Barrie
I didn't really find the french vanilla (timothys I believe) all that great.