None
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2292 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
eladmk wrote:
Feb 4th, 2012 9:24 pm
Thanks, i will add the above info in 1st post (when i get home, updating via mobile is a challenge to me =P )

14.99 for 24 is not the best price but you can literally pick 24 different k-cup flavors. That's one big bonus. Too bad we dont have that kind of stores in toronto yet so B & M stores still has the cheapest deals.

Timothy's physical stores have something similar. At least I think so, since I always walk by there quickly

If I'm right...

$16.99 for your choice of 18 K-cups. So basically you can choose up to 18 different kinds of Timothy's K-Cups (if that many exist). Serves as a good trial at regular price.
Mar 17, 2006
120 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Totoriko wrote:
Feb 4th, 2012 11:13 pm
Those who are looking for a My K-Cup, cheapest I could find it is at $16.99 at FS and CT

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 699fccen02

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/8 ... ?locale=en

If you live in Ontario, they are on sale at Caynes Housewares for 14.99

http://www.cayneshousewares.com/product ... t=0&page=1
Sep 8, 2009
16 posts
1 upvote
canada514 wrote:
Feb 4th, 2012 9:38 pm
Any idea on their prices? The website doesn't give an idea about what they charge.
Same as the other store: 24 k-cups for $15. I think the South Shore store may have a larger selection (no Twinings in St-Laurent), but it may be a closer drive - especially for me in the West Island! :-) And they have a "frequent buyer" card. Closed on Sundays.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6429 posts
4840 upvotes
O.K, now I'm confused as to which thread to post this to, so I'll just post it in all of them... Sorry! (yet another copy/paste)

I finally received my B2G2 order from keurig.com since registering my machine with them.

I swear I think they have no idea as to what they're doing.

Some RFD'ers claimed NOT getting charged brokerage fees for Canadian orders, while others DID.
The people from Keurig say otherwise, and said they ALWAYS charge $9.95 for Canadian orders. (I dealt with 3 different people).

I was SURE my total was going to be about $41-$42 CDN for my order of 4 boxes from their B2G2 (0.43 per K-Cup) as per my account info:

Jan 29 2012:
Cart Subtotal: $29.68
Shipping & brokerage: $9.95
Canadian Duty: $0.00
GST & PST Tax: $0.50
Order total: $40.13
Billed to Credit Card: $40.13

Here is the actual posting to my CC:

Feb 02, 2012
GRE*GMCR/KEURIG 800-717-1951 VT
$29.68 USD @ 1.0286 $30.53 (0.32 per K-Cup)

So basically this is now the best deal around.

Just wish they would get their act together.

Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
3312 posts
489 upvotes
dns1 wrote:
Feb 6th, 2012 7:59 pm
Looks like this is only the filter not the whole "My K Cup" device ?

dns1

It is the whole My K-Cup kit. Besides, the design of the NEW box of the 'My K-Cup' that Staples has is so small you'd think it's just the filter but it's in fact the entire set. Also, they don't sell just the filter as one but as a pack of five.

See this photo of the old kit and its box.

This is the kit I just bought from Staples:
Dec 5, 2011
43 posts
4 upvotes
ORILLIA
How do you get the free mug on the Timothy's site? I clicked on recurring order but nothing was added to the cart
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2292 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
BigPearly wrote:
Feb 6th, 2012 9:28 pm
How do you get the free mug on the Timothy's site? I clicked on recurring order but nothing was added to the cart

Set recurring to yearly, and then just place the order. You won't ever see the Travel Mug added to cart except if you look at your receipt/order history.

Also, remember to pause/cancel the recurring order afterwards
Aug 19, 2011
127 posts
36 upvotes
Totoriko wrote:
Feb 6th, 2012 8:03 pm
It is the whole My K-Cup kit. Besides, the design of the NEW box of the 'My K-Cup' that Staples has is so small you'd think it's just the filter but it's in fact the entire set. Also, they don't sell just the filter as one but as a pack of five.

Just as a side note. In the past it's been mentioned that one should get a solobrew or eko because they fit in the k-cup carousel. The My K-Cup fits as well. It just sticks out around a half inch further than your typical k-cup.

I love my my k-cup. Much more economical way to brew teas.
× < >