Nov 27, 2004
3032 posts
163 upvotes
airmail wrote:
Jan 5th, 2014 12:36 pm
I ordered k cups several weeks back online.... Still no shipping date

Anyone experience the same delays?
I guess it's way better ordering thru walmart or instore

I ordered on Dec 26th and I got my order on Friday. I ordered Hot Chocolate and Timothy's Variety Pack.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18782 posts
1200 upvotes
airmail wrote:
Jan 5th, 2014 12:36 pm
I ordered k cups several weeks back online.... Still no shipping date

Anyone experience the same delays?
I guess it's way better ordering thru walmart or instore
Are you finding many good deals online, because I am not. I find it is cheaper to buy at the local grocery store, where I can mix & match anything I want 24 cups for $13.50 no tax. If I order from Amazon.ca they charge $11.99 for most all 24 cup packs and you need to buy all 1 kind.... not worth the hassle to buy online to save $1 and also not get option of variety to boot. The prices at Keurig.ca are even worse... even when you add in their "sale" it is more $$$ than the local store!
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Feb 9, 2011
883 posts
129 upvotes
Montr
Op i would call them all my orders from keurig have been shipped and received
Nov 27, 2011
67 posts
24 upvotes
Montreal
brunes wrote:
Jan 5th, 2014 1:02 pm
I find it is cheaper to buy at the local grocery store, where I can mix & match anything I want 24 cups for $13.50 no tax.
I just got a Keurig brewer. Are you finding the pods for $13.50 in a specific grocery store? Seems like a decent price. Thanks for the info.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18782 posts
1200 upvotes
Emiliebe wrote:
Jan 5th, 2014 5:09 pm
I just got a Keurig brewer. Are you finding the pods for $13.50 in a specific grocery store? Seems like a decent price. Thanks for the info.
Well even Walmart sells them for that price ($13.99)
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings