Off Topic

Kevin O'Leary leaves the Conservative race and threw his support behind Maxime Bernier

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2017 10:59 am
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
3627 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
shawn01 wrote:
Jan 19th, 2017 6:02 am
Ya time to get Trudeau out, has he ever seen the inside of his office before lol guy just gallivants everywhere around Canada taking abuse from fellow Canadians about his lack of knowledge. TIME TO MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN.
:facepalm:
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1000 posts
116 upvotes
roblombardi wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 1:28 pm

:facepalm:
I know that look it's the look Trudeau does when he has to answer a hard question at his Q and A. cross country expedition lol a lot of face palms after he talks lol guys a douche lol guy couldn't run his classroom let alone a country lol he should of stuck with his other profession. ManSchool
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
3627 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
shawn01 wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 1:36 pm
I know that look it's the look Trudeau does when he has to answer a hard question at his Q and A. cross country expedition lol a lot of face palms after he talks lol guys a douche lol guy couldn't run his classroom let alone a country lol he should of stuck with his other profession. ManSchool
Not even Captain Picard is able to react to this
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
4898 posts
446 upvotes
Insists that he is not Donald Trump and then goes on and on about how all policies we implement should be similar to the ones they are currently discussing in America aka Donald Trump.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5455 posts
213 upvotes
O'Leary gets it. He doesn't pit east vs west in hopes of gaining power from one side of the country over the other. He talks about plants in Ontario and pipelines from Alberta.

Harper ran on the old "the west wants in" mantra and Trudeau is currently pitting English Canada vs French Quebec to lock up the French vote.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7579 posts
1391 upvotes
In all fairness Trump is AWFUL! :D
** Yes, I'm Italian! ** 😎
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8859 posts
2975 upvotes
Ottawa
>Saudi Arabia, says O'Leary, "is a country where they grow bamboo and beat women with sticks made of it."

That's bold A.F. He gets my vote.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9676 posts
837 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Thought he was a billionaire... but all accounts he is 400 mil usd +. Hmm.

So the only billionaire on shark tanks is Mark Cuban est 3.3 bil.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
38102 posts
8232 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 3:37 pm
I thought he had less when he admitted he played a billionaire. If he becomes premier, I'm sure his path to billions will be smoother.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1062 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aznnorth wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 3:37 pm

So the only billionaire on shark tanks is Mark Cuban est 3.3 bil.
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 3:39 pm
I thought he had less when he admitted he played a billionaire. If he becomes premier, I'm sure his path to billions will be smoother.
Hmm no billionaire !!!!
Sorry ... O Leary can't be a successful Prime minister if he can not even make a billion in his business.
May be someone else....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7579 posts
1391 upvotes
too many people starstruck by these reality TV stars!

I wouldn't be surprised if Joey Jeremiah throws his hat into the political area with the Zit Remedy as his political party! :D
** Yes, I'm Italian! ** 😎
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9676 posts
837 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
CocoJambo wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 3:51 pm
Hmm no billionaire !!!!
Sorry ... O Leary can't be a successful Prime minister if he can not even make a billion in his business.
May be someone else....
Basically... Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
4286 posts
1349 upvotes
CocoJambo wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 3:51 pm

Hmm no billionaire !!!!
May be someone else....
aznnorth wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 4:19 pm
Basically... Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
How many billions did PM Selfie Sunny Ways make as a drama teacher, ski instructor, and nightclub bouncer? Or you think it's better that any money he does have he got from his Daddy? :eek:
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2006
2489 posts
154 upvotes
Conquistador wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 4:28 pm
How many billions did PM Selfie Sunny Ways make as a drama teacher, ski instructor, and nightclub bouncer? Or you think it's better that any money he does have he got from his Daddy? :eek:
Can tell you how much he has wasted so far. LOL.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1062 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Conquistador wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 4:28 pm
OK so you proved that I am not good in sarcasm...thx

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)