Entertainment

Kevin Spacey admits he is gay after being accused of 'trying to seduce actor Anthony Rapp when he was 14'

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 1:45 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
25414 posts
2755 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 3:01 pm
well the son being black should give it away lol
Didn’t know he was black either. Never saw a family photo.

I guess I live under a rock when it comes to this type of stuff.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7371 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 3:46 pm
I guess I live under a rock when it comes to this type of stuff.
That's a GOOD thing. Too many ppl are just livin' in the Matrix.
Dec 30, 2006
464 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Am I seriously the only that thinks he's not a great actor. I mean he pretty much plays the same lifeless, cold, person in every movie. He doesn't seem to have lots of range. Guess we will be seeing alot more of these sexual allegations as it seems to be trendy now.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
3095 posts
224 upvotes
London, EU
Cas77 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 2:39 pm
Woody Allen calls BS on your last sentence about destroying careers.
And Roman Polanski as well. He basically raped an underage girl decades ago, fled to a country in Europe where there is no extradition treaty, but continued directing movies. If he ever steps foot in the US, he will automatically get arrested. He recently won an Academy award a few years ago to standing ovation (from what I remember) and you even have some actors defending him.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2013
3965 posts
1312 upvotes
BC
BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41829484

" More allegations surface"
US filmmaker Tony Montana claims he was groped by the actor in a Los Angeles bar in 2003.
Montana says he was left with PTSD for six months after he claims Spacey "forcefully" grabbed his crotch. He says he removed Spacey's hand from his crotch and walked away, but claims the actor later followed him into the men's toilets.

Mexican actor Roberto Cavazos, who acted in several plays at the theatre, claims Spacey "routinely preyed" on young male actors.

Separately, a British man claims Kevin Spacey exposed himself to him in 2010, when he was working at a hotel in West Sussex.
Speaking to the Sun, Daniel Beal alleges the Usual Suspects star flashed his private parts, saying: "It's big, isn't it?" and tried to get the then 19-year-old to touch him. Beal says Spacey gave him his £5,000 watch later that same evening, and a few weeks later called him asking to meet up. He told the Sun: "In hindsight, that must have been grooming. He was just like his character in House Of Cards - seedy and a bit weird."

Speaking to the Victoria Derbyshire programme, the man (who they've called John), says despite sleeping on the star's sofa he woke up fully clothed with Spacey lying on him, in his underwear.
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

¯\_(-.-)_/¯
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1266 posts
189 upvotes
Now Hoffman and Ratner are being accused. The male A/B-listers will be wiped out by years end at this rate.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9820 posts
880 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 1:41 pm
Guy is a real life Keyser Soze
How so? Soze was a ruthless killer who was willing to kill his own family. Spacey is a pervert.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14069 posts
2476 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 2:24 pm
How so? Soze was a ruthless killer who was willing to kill his own family. Spacey is a pervert.
A wolf hiding in sheep's clothing
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7371 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any good/innocent souls left? Also kinda makes you wonder about those celebs that came outta nowhere to shoot to the top w/ the probably paid-for press spreading crazy, laughable propaganda to push them up, e.g. horse's laugh so endearing/world's most beautiful woman, etc!

Easy to fool impressionable ppl.

Who will escape unscathed in this avalanche?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
1467 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto
With all the issue going on in Hollywood right now, can't wait for the movie to come out. Will the actors play themselves or will younger actors be playing the roll of real actors? Mel Brooks should be directing this one. :)
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1458 posts
438 upvotes
The system is far superior at the Emperor (entertainment) group in Hong Kong. Starlets wannabes have to sleep with the Chairman of the group to get a role, then get pimped out to the leading stars at will. This way everyone gets what they want, voluntarily and there is no trouble :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7371 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 11:50 am
The system is far superior at the Emperor (entertainment) group in Hong Kong. Starlets wannabes have to sleep with the Chairman of the group to get a role, then get pimped out to the leading stars at will. This way everyone gets what they want, voluntarily and there is no trouble :twisted:
Funny you mentioned that, I wonder if anyone is brave enough to challenge Mr Yeung despite the massive momentum of victims coming out. HK is not the same as Hollywood as his grip is like a supreme dictator and it's less PC over there.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1266 posts
189 upvotes
What a pickle Netflix is in. I'm pretty sure they're just going to cut bait and cancel season 6 even though they've started production. Spacey and everything he's attached to is so toxic now.
Baaaaaaaaa!