Entertainment

Kevin Spacey admits he is gay after being accused of 'trying to seduce actor Anthony Rapp when he was 14'

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 1:45 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 31, 2017
182 posts
48 upvotes
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:09 pm
Wait, what? I assumed he was married and had a wife.
You're kidding right. Since when does having a ring stop someone from messing around.

Spacey is a dirtbag and I hope many others are exposed for their deplorable actions. It was hard to even take that cameo by you-know-who in Thor seriously, given the allegations that he knew about Weinstein.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:10 am
You're kidding right. Since when does having a ring stop someone from messing around.

Spacey is a dirtbag and I hope many others are exposed for their deplorable actions. It was hard to even take that cameo by you-know-who in Thor seriously, given the allegations that he knew about Weinstein.
Who in Thor?
And honestly, it seems almost everyone knew or heard of the the rumours of Weinstein's behaviour.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2294 posts
143 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote:

I never really knew much about Spacey's personal life. Plus he never gave me the "vibe" of being a guy who was into other men. He seemed focused and professional in his work who would be avoiding anything that could potentially hurt his career.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26146 posts
6046 upvotes
GTHA
MyNameWasTaken wrote:

Spacey is a dirtbag and I hope many others are exposed for their deplorable actions.It was hard to even take that cameo by you-know-who in Thor seriously, given the allegations that he knew about Weinstein.
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:35 pm
Who in Thor?
Matt Damon

SPOILER

Early in the film, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) returns to his home in Asgard to discover his brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston) is posing as their father Odin (Anthony Hopkins) and enjoying a play. And if you looked closely under the silly wigs and makeup, you'll recognize the actors in the play were Matt Damon as Loki, Chris Hemsworth's older brother Luke Hemsworth as Thor and Sam Neill as Odin.

from http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... et-1054858
Nov 8, 2017
82 posts
12 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
kevindurant1 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 3:26 pm

Spacey must have been a real douchebag. Im glad that people are getting exposed. Who do you guys think will be next?.
I don't follow this story as tightly as others, but if I recall correctly he didn't end up actually having sex with the 14 year old, he made a strong attempt and let it go when he realized the other party didn't want to partake?

I'll play devil's advocate for a moment: 14 years old isn't quite the same as, say, someone diddling around with an 8 year old. Rape I thought was when someone pressed a knife against the throat or a gun to the head or pinned you down and actually penetrated someone against their will? I'm not sure what rape has been redefined to be these days, but I'm open minded enough to realize there's a lot of men that like younger men or women without being *that* repulsed, nor am I advocating the conduct either. All the boys I went to high school with wanted to bang a hot teacher who was noticeably older. So... Just thinking outside the box. Why am I not any more repulsed by this than I am the 30 year old coworker that bragged he banged a 19 year old and yet that's totally legal? I'm just trying to find out why we're talking about rape every day and every second of every day or if this is even rape at all when he didn't penetrate them.

I can find something nasty without being totally outraged by it. Spacey likes being a nasty boy. Not my thing, but not really shocked by him or this story, nor do I think its important.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26146 posts
6046 upvotes
GTHA
badOne wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 10:26 am
Netflix just cut all ties with him for House of Cards. Yet they haven't outright said the series is cancelled - I wonder how they will proceed.
EH15 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 2:00 pm
There will not be a final seaon. They will axe it and cut their losses.
zod wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 3:30 pm
I wouldn't want it to go on without him either. I didn't enjoy the show as much when Claire became his running mate, vp, then president. I guess the plot became too unbelievable for me. I agree. Stick a fork on it. It's done.
Still a possibility there will be a final season...

Sources close to the production told CNNMoney that it’s unlikely the show will be canceled. In fact, writers are kicking around ideas on how to rewrite the show without its biggest star.

The cast and crew will know by Thanksgiving what the future holds for “House of Cards,” a source told CNNMoney. Staffers are still being paid during the suspension, but they are in limbo until Netflix and Media Right Capital make an official announcement, the source said.

from http://fox8.com/2017/11/10/house-of-car ... rite-show/