Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

Kevo Bluetooth lockset

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2013 7:35 pm
Nov 1, 2013
1 posts

[Future Shop] Kevo Bluetooth lockset

I thought this was such a cool product from Weiser. You can use your iphone as your key.
This lockset has been on presale forever. Looks like Future Shop and Best Buy are the only one who have stock right now. I just ordered. Can't wait to try it out.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
3141 posts
1023 upvotes
Toronto
Welcome to RFD, cool lock indeed!

edit: lol I didn't even realize I was rhyming
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
$249.99 for a lock! Value of my total possessions is less than this ;)
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
If you can live without bluetooth, the Sunnect AP501 deadbolt is a more secure product IMO.

Always use a good strike plate, make sure your frame is screwed in securely, and don't have the lock within reach of any windows :)
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/
Aug 20, 2009
261 posts
90 upvotes
Hamilton
pathfinder1979 wrote: I thought this was such a cool product from Weiser. You can use your iphone as your key.
This lockset has been on presale forever. Looks like Future Shop and Best Buy are the only one who have stock right now. I just ordered. Can't wait to try it out.
what ever you do DO NOT buy this product! it has been proven to be faulty (Physical Lock) is of poor design and can be easily broken into!

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-9788_7-576 ... kset-kevo/
Banned
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
Samsung locks still the best for smart residential locks. Koreans have been using samsung smart locks for more than a decade.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1476 posts
336 upvotes
BC
........Joins today to post link to new product which is on sale for......full MSRP as HOT DEAL......wow, not suspect at all. :facepalm:
CHIA
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
jp149 wrote: Samsung locks still the best for smart residential locks. Koreans have been using samsung smart locks for more than a decade.
More info?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
why dont you buy a yale or kwikset complete zwave lock (+talking +touchscreen) for less than half this price? ;)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
koontzy wrote: why dont you buy a yale or kwikset complete zwave lock (+talking +touchscreen) for less than half this price? ;)
Link?
Blanka
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
jp149 wrote: Samsung locks still the best for smart residential locks. Koreans have been using samsung smart locks for more than a decade.
Yeah, those things are so cool. I wanted to get one after seeing them. They have some products for us Canadians:
http://www.samsungdoorlock.ca/bbs.php?t ... view&uid=1

The ones I've seen in Korea are less refined - have a metal cover over the keypad, and have mechanical buttons, etc.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Banned
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: More info?
http://www.samsungdigitallife.com/ there are more that aren't on that website. you have to get the higher models from ebay. but you have to becareful with some of the locks they are the mortise type and not the deadbolt type.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
koontzy wrote: why dont you buy a yale or kwikset complete zwave lock (+talking +touchscreen) for less than half this price? ;)
that sounds like a good price, link?
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
Don't forget this comes with only 2 electronic keys. Babysitter needs one, $1.99. In laws getting to your place early? $1.99. Contractor needs a key? $1.99... Kids need one? $1.99. that's just this year...once they have a decent install base what's to stop them from going to $4.99...then $9.99?

These cash grabs after purchasing something needs to stop. Every company wants to sell you something and put their hands in your pocket perpetually. No reason for this...it defeats the purpose when i can get a key cut for the same price.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2008
1166 posts
286 upvotes
Ottawa
Home depot.ca has been selling them for a while aswell and associated said they'll be in stores as of mid november.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
MikeMC12 wrote: Welcome to RFD, cool lock indeed!

edit: lol I didn't even realize I was rhyming
You weren't.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)