• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2011 7:16 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 12, 2003
107 posts
Toronto

Key scratches!

So this jerk keyed the passenger door of my car; for a stupid parking spot.
The scratches are fairly deep, probably past the clearcoating. Fingernails will be stuck when running through the scratches.
Do you guys know any respectable repair shops? (I am in North York, but can travel if it is worth it)
I don't want to send too much money of it.
Much Appreciated.
30 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2170 upvotes
GTA
kennyken wrote: So this jerk keyed the passenger door of my car; for a stupid parking spot.
The scratches are fairly deep, probably past the clearcoating. Fingernails will be stuck when running through the scratches.
Do you guys know any respectable repair shops? (I am in North York, but can travel if it is worth it)
I don't want to send too much money of it.
Much Appreciated.

was this at pmall???
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1384 posts
575 upvotes
odd how pmall was the first place I think of...
Nov 12, 2003
107 posts
Toronto
qaz393 wrote: was this at pmall???

No, Fairview mall.
I avoid pmall and the crazy GTA style driving.
May 28, 2007
174 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
I'd love to catch him in the act. He'd need a new car by the time I was done. :evil:
Nov 12, 2003
107 posts
Toronto
Exactly, extreme case of road rage!
There were so many other spots available too. I was like half way into the spot and he turns in and claims he signaled for the spot first.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
kennyken wrote: Exactly, extreme case of road rage!
There were so many other spots available too. I was like half way into the spot and he turns in and claims he signaled for the spot first.

and you were bright enough to still park there

have you heard of compromise? would of saved your from getting keyed
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
kennyken wrote: Exactly, extreme case of road rage!
Damn. If I were you, I'd back the **** out and park somewhere else
hated on but respected.
Nov 12, 2003
107 posts
Toronto
fakishan wrote: and you were bright enough to still park there

have you heard of compromise? would of saved your from getting keyed

Compromise what? I parked there properly and fairly, if I done something wrong to him then sure, I will park somewhere else.
What kind of world is this? He wants my parking spot so I deserved to get keyed?
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
572 upvotes
kennyken wrote: Compromise what? I parked there properly and fairly, if I done something wrong to him then sure, I will park somewhere else.
What kind of world is this? He wants my parking spot so I deserved to get keyed?

nope, it's just a matter of smart or stupid. right or wrong is irrelevent
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: Damn. If I were you, I'd back the **** out and park somewhere else

+1, the other day i saw some person getting out of his parking spot, so i signalled and waited.. Then this f*** lady comes in and takes the spot and i honk at her.. she goes wtf is ur problem, I tell her she's f*ing blind and she can have the spot. She goes into the spot and a minute later she finds another spot. LOL. what a douche..

but yea.. im not saying the OP is a douche, but he should of known it was gonna happen.
Nov 12, 2003
107 posts
Toronto
I honestly did not even think a parking spot warrants f-ing up people's car.
Was I supposed to give him the parking spot and go scratch up his car?

Anyhow, I start the topic to see if anyone has good repair shops.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
BTW OP: check out Chip Master in Markham
hated on but respected.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
XtremeModder wrote: That never stops idiots and *****
nothing will stop idiots or *****.... but at least it stops pissing off the wrong people
ShadowVlican
Feb 18, 2011
188 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
I hope you report it. That &*#*! was surely caught on videotape.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12388 posts
6570 upvotes
Vaughan
But you don't seem for certain whether you did "steal" the parking spot or not.
Just because you're half way in, doesn't mean, it was yours.

Maybe you didn't see them signal. I've seen many instances where a car just shows up to a spot where the car that was parked just left at the same instance, and the driver obliviously (doesn't bother checking) pulls right in since the departing car blocked another car that was waiting there the whole time from making an immediate move until clear.

Not accusing, just saying it's a possibility (because I seen it happen). And it doesn't matter if there are tonnes of other spots, it's a matter of principle if someone was waiting and signalled for a spot first. It's not about who physically gets their car into the spot first either.