Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

9 pieces for $9.99 (Ontario/Sept 13 Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2018 5:22 am
Tags:
Dec 12, 2010
194 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote: Are rfders ever happy with ANY fast food deals ?
Yes. But how can you be happy when you think you are getting a deal but then find out after paying that the pieces of chicken are 1/3 the size of their competitors? How is it even a deal at that point?
Aug 29, 2009
669 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
This is also happening next Thursday according to the KFC location I went to.
Mar 9, 2010
80 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Got the deal, and instantly remembered on the first piece why I stopped going to KFC in Canada. The chicken was soggy with grease, so even though the pieces were smaller than many other places, I wanted to stop after 2-3 pieces.

On a random note, just had KFC in Japan. While the pieces were also small, they didn't feel gross like this. Also they have amazing fries with crispy skin and good seasoning.
Apr 14, 2006
905 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
What happened?
-=phelan=- wrote: Got the deal and was happy when eating it..but not happy coming out the other end lol..
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
3433 posts
1386 upvotes
Scarborough
Kfox wrote: I remember the 70's when I was kid, we'd order the twenty piece bucket and my dad would shout at the cook ''there's only 2 wings on a chicken!!" LOL Sure enough we only got 2 wings in the bucket. Today I'd tell them 9 pieces in not a whole chicken , so 1 wing is all I'll take!
LOL!
Priceless memory, reminded me of Rachel at Blade Runner.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7971 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
jhinkarlo wrote: I think they are actually Kentucky Fried Pigeons for the size.
More like Kentucky Fried Canaries
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Kab wrote: Yes. But how can you be happy when you think you are getting a deal but then find out after paying that the pieces of chicken are 1/3 the size of their competitors? How is it even a deal at that point?
Because it tastes better
Dec 12, 2010
194 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote: Because it tastes better
But it doesn't. Every time I have been fooled by KFC's coupons or a deal like this I get soggy disgusting chicken that seems to have been sitting in a pool of grease for an hour.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
hvwozq wrote: Better than living too long, getting diseases that will make you suffer, and depending on other people for daily tasks.
Hey if that's your outlook on life go for it.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
Simo wrote: What happened?
for any details involving the other end, especially involving pictures, please take this conversation to private.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Apr 14, 2006
905 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
PM’d
ShoNuff2 wrote: for any details involving the other end, especially involving pictures, please take this conversation to private.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32135 posts
15416 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Kab wrote: Yes. But how can you be happy when you think you are getting a deal but then find out after paying that the pieces of chicken are 1/3 the size of their competitors? How is it even a deal at that point?
The way i look at it is if i know what i am getting then i can decide if its worth it. This deal is reduced by the smaller pieces but i knew that going in and decided to buy it. Now if it were 10 pieces for $15 with small sized pieces i would not have bought it.
What i dislike is the gaslighting, they want people to pretend their eyes are lying to them. It seems they learned this trick from world events...
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Kab wrote: But it doesn't. Every time I have been fooled by KFC's coupons or a deal like this I get soggy disgusting chicken that seems to have been sitting in a pool of grease for an hour.
You sure you weren’t at Popeyes? Lol, the whole bag is drenched in oil