Food & Drink

KFC All You Can Eat Buffets - What Cities?

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 3:11 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 12, 2003
364 posts
2 upvotes

KFC All You Can Eat Buffets - What Cities?

Hey everybody,
I was just wondering which KFC's have all you can eat buffets, because I know very few do.

Post your city here if you've got one.
Thanks
119 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6453 posts
923 upvotes
I love KFC. Too bad there is none here in Vancouver.
Oct 12, 2003
364 posts
2 upvotes
Yea, I've read that thread.
It only mentions two in Sask.
I suppose I should narrow my question down to Ontario.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo
All you can eat bufets at KFC? Never heard of that before.

Sounds like a drunk guys best friend. :D
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
i couldn't eat more than 3 pieces of kfc when it's hot and fresh.

however i could easily eat 10 cold pieces any given meal, even breakfast. Never tried but I'm sure I can do it rather easily.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
1850 posts
9 upvotes
I've only been to one in the States... ND, somewhere btwn Wpg and Grand Forks I think.... or was it Fargo.

It was OK... maybe only 5 or 6 items....that was a long time ago..wonder if it's still there?
Banned
Apr 30, 2004
124 posts
1 upvote
Have fun getting fat and/or unhealthy, and losing your heart in the process.

Brian
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
pollution's the worst!

punk wrote:Have fun getting fat and/or unhealthy, and losing your heart in the process.

Brian
Aug 20, 2002
1 posts
I've only seen them in the USA. Never have I seen one in Vancouver. Why don't you just use a coupon book and get a 2 for one and it would be kind of like an AYCE
Dec 9, 2003
674 posts
5 upvotes
KFC = Disgusting, I couldn't eat one piece never mind more than that .. SICK!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4274 posts
299 upvotes
Hamilton
Odly enough the only KFC I've been to in the states was in Kenntucky (yeah Derby!) and it was probably the single grossest fastfood place I've ever walked into. :confused:
Jun 30, 2004
3 posts
Just an FYI:

There's 415 KFC's in canada and not one of them have a buffet...
They are operated by priszm, that also owns taco bell, pizza hut and long john silvers.

depending on where you are in the states, there's all sorts of buffets' down there, and if you go to www.kfc.com you type in your zipcode and it will locate the store for you.

:)
Oct 12, 2003
364 posts
2 upvotes
Actually, KFC has two owners, Scotts, and Twin Corps.

KFC is part of a larger company that owns Taco Bell & Pizza Hut, as well as Long John Silvers.

KFC does in fact have buffets in Canada.
One for sure in Sarnia, Ont.
And two in Sask.
Jan 31, 2004
126 posts
Hobo Killing Fields
Hehe guy walking arong with one of the defibutaor machines to restart you heart for $10 just like those guys with the tow trucks at the drive in.... :cheesygri :cheesygri
Quote From John Hui

that how dumb you are. company in germany created the internet not till 1990's. you don't make sense.
Jan 31, 2004
126 posts
Hobo Killing Fields
BTW somebody mentioned popeyes in a earlier thread, DO they really have popeyes chicken in canada??? i love that place when i go to the states (very often)
Quote From John Hui

that how dumb you are. company in germany created the internet not till 1990's. you don't make sense.
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
Likestuff4free wrote:BTW somebody mentioned popeyes in a earlier thread, DO they really have popeyes chicken in canada??? i love that place when i go to the states (very often)
They're only like everywhere in Toronto. Drive to an area where a lot of black people live and you'll find one for sure.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Jan 14, 2004
91 posts
1 upvote
Degenerate wrote:They're only like everywhere in Toronto. Drive to an area where a lot of black people live and you'll find one for sure.
I don't know bout you but that statement is so wrong....I sure hope no one is gonna beat you up for that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)