Food & Drink

KFC All You Can Eat Buffets - What Cities?

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 3:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 25, 2003
5334 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
A new Popeyes opened beside my house 2 weeks ago.

Right on Victoria Pk @ Sheppard Ave East. In esquire plaza.

I havent gotten a chance to try it out yet.

Ive been working out lately alot and im afraid even a taste is gonna harm .
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2002
1680 posts
3 upvotes
umm.. AFAIK the previous poster is right. KFC in CANADA is owned by the tricon group which owns taco bell and pizza hut. Scotts and Twin might own it in the USA or the worldwide parent group or something.
JessTheDealHunter wrote:Actually, KFC has two owners, Scotts, and Twin Corps.

KFC is part of a larger company that owns Taco Bell & Pizza Hut, as well as Long John Silvers.

KFC does in fact have buffets in Canada.
One for sure in Sarnia, Ont.
And two in Sask.
Oct 12, 2003
364 posts
2 upvotes
KFC is owned by Scott's & Twins in at least Ontario...
I know because my mom works for twins.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2002
1680 posts
3 upvotes
jess i think your confusing the franchiser. kfc probably franchises a bunch of stores to scott's and twins..

http://www.mindbranch.com/page/catalog/ ... 23d30.html

hmm seeing that they probably own the entire world wide rights to kfc it'd be difficult for another comapny to just own distribution rights in ontario and the rest of the world tricon.
JessTheDealHunter wrote:KFC is owned by Scott's & Twins in at least Ontario...
I know because my mom works for twins.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2003
4797 posts
239 upvotes
Austin/Markham
there is a Popeye's across from Markville Mall in Markham, on hwy 7 ,
Popeyes sooo much better than KFC cause of the biscuits (bread) and gravy it comes with :)

sadly, now that I am a vegetarian I can only eat the biscuits :(
__
demandez-lui si elle dormira avec vous pour un LED keychain
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1022 posts
72 upvotes
I was in Portland, Or and also visited the Oregon coast and happended to pass by one of these KFC's with an all you can eat buffet. It was about 8:50pm on a Sunday and the buffet ended at 9pm. There were quite a few 'large' individuals enjoying their KFC when we walked in.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
28 upvotes
webdoctors wrote:there is a Popeye's across from Markville Mall in Markham, on hwy 7 ,
Popeyes sooo much better than KFC cause of the biscuits (bread) and gravy it comes with :)

sadly, now that I am a vegetarian I can only eat the biscuits :(

Yup. I like that place too! I wish you have all you can eat popeye's chicken.. haha

But then, there are just too much fat in fry chicken anyways, I don't think I want to eat too much of them. Unless it is like 3-4 bucks all u can eat... Otherwise I don't think is a hot deal for me...
Jul 9, 2003
105 posts
Maybe I can shed a little light on the whole Scott's/Twins argument. I worked for KFC a few years back. I worked for Scott's KFC, who owned the majority of KFC/Pizza Huts in Ontario. Twins was/is the other major owner. Scott's was purchased a few years ago by Tricon, who I believe also owns YUM Brandz.

Now, I'm not exactly sure what happened in between, but we had a big contest to determine a new company name shortly after we were bought. The winning name was Priszm Brandz. Prizsm Brandz has roughly 600 KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell stores across Canada. Twins still owns a lot of stores and I think YUM owns quite a few as well. So everyone was right in some way. :)
Feb 24, 2004
28 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
there's another one downtown toronto, yonge & dundas
popeye's got good biscuits...mmm

btw, Likestuff4free, great quote :lol:
Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.
Oct 31, 2002
389 posts
62 upvotes
Burlington, ON
rc51 wrote:I've only been to one in the States... ND, somewhere btwn Wpg and Grand Forks I think.... or was it Fargo.

It was OK... maybe only 5 or 6 items....that was a long time ago..wonder if it's still there?
It must be Fargo. I have been to the one in Fargo. There is also one between Manitoba and Sask border...Near a town called Mossomin (Accross the street from the "Red Barn Restaurant") I have been to the one at mossomin and people keep staring at you when you eat, lol farming people.
Windows Vista (Get all the new, Blogs, links here before you upgrade).

Various Projects: Techboss Portal |
Travel Borneo |
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Guide |
Statistic - For Sale at a reasonable price
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1566 posts
562 upvotes
Woodbridge
I've seen an AYCE KFC in Strathroy, ON.. near London.
Oct 22, 2004
850 posts
103 upvotes
Woodstock
Bumping topic to see if there's any new input.
sterdeus wrote:I've seen an AYCE KFC in Strathroy, ON.. near London.
Getting closer.

I live in Woodstock, ON. No KFC buffet here. Anyone know if there is a KFC buffet in London? (Strathroy's not too far past London and I'll check it out but I'm still looking for closer.)

The reason I'm wondering is because the one in Sarnia is like $7.95 (Or it was $7.95 a few years back) which is great because I can eat over $20 worth of KFC purchased KFC food on my own. I don't go often to KFC in general, maybe once every few months, plus I don't want a heart attack. *lol*

But if you enjoy KFC, it's fun to go to the buffet from time to time. Sarnia is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Woodstock, so anything closer would be great.

Thanks

--Ethan
I <3 Pepsi!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7766 posts
165 upvotes
Degenerate wrote:Am I really? Drive to any area in the GTA where the demographic is mostly blacks and tell me if there's no Popeye's around. Of course they're not the ONLY ones.

Can't remember the street name but down by Flemingdon Park there's one. I haven't been down to the Malvern area recently but I'm sure there's on there also.
there are no popey's in malvern but there is one in west hill.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4547 posts
2620 upvotes
Do these Chernobyl Chicken AYCE have anything else aside from the standard menu items?
Jun 16, 2003
182 posts
7 upvotes
Don't know if you guys know but every Tuesday there is a special in Quebec. 2 pieces of dark meat, and a small fry for 2.49 plus tax. Going tonight to buy 6 boxes for the family dinner. Sometimes they let me change half the fries for sauce.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4547 posts
2620 upvotes
qwerty wrote:Don't know if you guys know but every Tuesday there is a special in Quebec. 2 pieces of dark meat, and a small fry for 2.49 plus tax. Going tonight to buy 6 boxes for the family dinner. Sometimes they let me change half the fries for sauce.
I thought this toonie special was all over canada.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1251 posts
24 upvotes
Ottawa
qwerty wrote:Don't know if you guys know but every Tuesday there is a special in Quebec. 2 pieces of dark meat, and a small fry for 2.49 plus tax. Going tonight to buy 6 boxes for the family dinner. Sometimes they let me change half the fries for sauce.
That is old news. I still find the fact that they call it "Toonie Tuesday" quite misleading.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2003
3922 posts
305 upvotes
My town in Saskatchewan has a KFC with an all you can eat buffet
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1098 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I have to agree -- Popeye's is sooo much better!

Back to AYCE KFC however, I remember one being at Rutherford/Keele in Vaughn...I've seen it a couple times on the way to playing some shinny but always too afraid to try..
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
felix wrote:How could you eat it cold but not hot? Weird.
cold day old pieces taste the best, extra time for the flavours to mingle with each other and though it is still greasy, you dont however get that greasy feeling in the back of your throat.

thumbs up for cold kfc!
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)