Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

KFC Canada New Coupons: Zinger Combo for $5.99, 3 Pcs Chicken With Fries for $5.99 + More Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2017 4:38 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20470 upvotes
I haven't been to a KFC for probably a decade or whenever the real toonie Tuesday deals ended. Probably lost some life expectancy due to that deal. Might give these deals a try.
May 8, 2016
17 posts
1 upvote
There's 15 chicken for 20 dollars via phone app
Tech consultant by day and crafting useless software by night.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2804 posts
1574 upvotes
Toronto
Lemonylol wrote: You used to be able to get a chicken sandwich for $2 as well.

Either way I only got to KFC for the sandwiches now, Popeye's is superior in terms of actual chicken in every way, and they have amazing deals.
Tried popeyes for the first time recently, I got the chicken tenders. I found them to be ridiculously bland with absolutely no flavour whatsoever.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2006
1843 posts
947 upvotes
dealo'day wrote: Tried popeyes for the first time recently, I got the chicken tenders. I found them to be ridiculously bland with absolutely no flavour whatsoever.
Give Mary Brown's a try! Pretty awesome chicken.
Ahh, KFC, once in a while, it still tastes oh so good... especially on the cheap. :)
May 30, 2015
350 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
No twister? Pshhhhh
Barter ftw
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1662 posts
21 upvotes
LiftedMind wrote: Real OG's remember when Classic Chicken sandwich was part of the Toonie Tuesday special. I remember almost half my middle school trekking 20 minutes to KFC every Tuesday at lunch.
That plus $2 tuesdays at the movies.

I remember being in grade 8 my classmates and I would hit up KFC for dinner then hit the movies.

The Matrix, Good Burger, The Wood, Nothing To Lose, Wild Wild West

Edit:

Paying 50cents to take the TTC...haha
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3428 posts
2464 upvotes
i like the doublicious sandwich their sandwiches the only thing keeping them alive lol
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
jessicacha wrote: seems the price is higher for qc :(
yes they monopolize the market in QC, they need popeyes to compete with them
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2804 posts
1574 upvotes
Toronto
nambit wrote: Give Mary Brown's a try! Pretty awesome chicken.
Ahh, KFC, once in a while, it still tastes oh so good... especially on the cheap. :)
Might as well albeit I don't find them to be cheap, I recall the last time I had KFC was when toonie tuesdays still existed.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21708 posts
17380 upvotes
Markham
dealo'day wrote: Tried popeyes for the first time recently, I got the chicken tenders. I found them to be ridiculously bland with absolutely no flavour whatsoever.
Why would you order the tenders...order the friend chicken "spicy" (leg or thigh ideally) and then make your decision whether it's good or not.

anyone know how much the KFC 2 pce meal is?....I bought one of the Entertainment books and there are a bunch of BOGO offers in there
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
2218 posts
1282 upvotes
Brampton, ON
So many people reminiscing in this thread...Its about coupons folks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)