Sounds awesome to me, board123!board123 wrote: ↑Sep 6th, 2018 12:25 pmI went to this last week for the 9-11 PM session. The place filled up pretty quickly after my table sat down.
- They start you off with salad and pop --> DO NOT FALL FOR THIS
- The next 15 min was just rounds and rounds of pizza (pepperoni, cheese, Hawaiian) --> AGAIN, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS
- The chicken finally came at around 9:25 PM
- There's no limit to how many pieces you can get each round, but our table just got 2 pieces per person
- Every time there's a break in chicken service, they come around with pizza and fries
- Overall, I ate 7 pieces of chicken, 2 slices of pizza, a bit of fries, and a glass of pop
For $7.99, I'd say it was well worth it. I could have eaten more chicken, but the rest of my table threw in the towel already. I probably could have eaten at least another 2-3 pieces if I wanted to. We were the last table remaining in the restaurant.
But I know some folks who would say that 7 pieces of chicken, plus 2 slices of pizza, and pop would be "instant death"....crazy people IMO