Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

[Vaughan] KFC/Pizza Hut AYCE

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2020 11:35 am
Tags:
Apr 18, 2007
692 posts
689 upvotes
Gchlau wrote: This is nuts. Have to try it one day. Take some Chicken meat and spread on pizza? Lol! " I have a chicken, I have a pizza......., Chicken Pizza!. "Thank you OP.
A friend of mine asked if they had poutine. I said there's gravy, so it's close enough. Friend came up with the brilliant idea to order a cheese pizza, rip the cheese off and put it on the fries and pour gravy on it. Not authentic or anything, but close enough.
Oct 5, 2014
611 posts
1367 upvotes
Ontario
If I leave on my bike at 6am I can be there by 230-3pm. Still worth it for a AYCE KFC/Slice Of Pizza Hut buffet IMO.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
This is a great deal for $7.99! When other KFC's did it for $15 or whatever it wasn't worth it.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
I went to one of these last year. The bathroom toilets in the restaurant were completely clogged after about an hour and I ended up with bad diarrhea for 3 straight days after my meal.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
Arcticsilverfox wrote: A friend of mine asked if they had poutine. I said there's gravy, so it's close enough. Friend came up with the brilliant idea to order a cheese pizza, rip the cheese off and put it on the fries and pour gravy on it. Not authentic or anything, but close enough.
I usually just dip my pizza in gravy. Pretty much the same end result.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Chiken? Pepsiu? this ad looks fake
Apr 4, 2012
11 posts
8 upvotes
The deal have been there for more than a month now. I tried it for the second time last night.
Basically, they are serving 2pc chicken with the fries and some slices of the pizza one by one. You had to wait for the servers to bring out food. The wait time could be more than 10 mins, but it still a decent deal if you can sit there for 2 hours and having more than 10pc of chicken or some burgers.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7063 posts
3376 upvotes
Qiuh wrote: The deal have been there for more than a month now. I tried it for the second time last night.
Basically, they are serving 2pc chicken with the fries and some slices of the pizza one by one. You had to wait for the servers to bring out food. The wait time could be more than 10 mins, but it still a decent deal if you can sit there for 2 hours and having more than 10pc of chicken or some burgers.
Are you required to eat chicken with pizza for each round, or can you just go after the chicken?
Apr 4, 2012
11 posts
8 upvotes
badOne wrote: Are you required to eat chicken with pizza for each round, or can you just go after the chicken?
No, you don't have to. Just tell the server you want the chicken only.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
Pizza Hut has always been AYCE as long as I can recall

Both Brampton & MIlton did this
(now Vaughan)

KFC has not been AYCE in decades (I was a child back when they did this; again at the Brampton location)

Although what struck me as odd from OP post is no mention of the dessert pizza or ice cream?
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
Kfc has $1 fountain drinks too right? That’ll be pretty nice for unlimited drinks and food for less than $10 before tax
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
sprung wrote: Dang. 1hr each way on transit from downtown Toronto+ $15 in fares for the round trip. Sadly the Dufferin Mall KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut location does not offer this promo. I called them just now, hoping against hope...

Guess I'll be sticking to $19.99 AYCE at Dirty Bird...
Only $8.53 to get from Union to Rutherford and back on the GO Train, if you make your return trip within 3 hours.

I'd probably just bike there though.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6484 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
whatsinaname wrote: Kfc has $1 fountain drinks too right? That’ll be pretty nice for unlimited drinks and food for less than $10 before tax
Pepsi and diet Pepsi already included
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
whatsinaname wrote: Kfc has $1 fountain drinks too right? That’ll be pretty nice for unlimited drinks and food for less than $10 before tax
Did you not look at the OP? Pepsi is included!

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Jun 29, 2015
156 posts
105 upvotes
Canada Eh?
blackston3 wrote: Oh this is dangerous. They better be EMS-ready to haul my butt out in a stretcher

But a delicious way to go out of this world
Just sitting on the toilet and read your response. Had a good chuckle.

I think I would go and watch people want to die after they finish eating but eventually I’d join in myself.
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
TomRFD wrote: I wish they had this deal back when I used to live near there. Too bad it's not available at all locations. I'd stop by every week!
I'd stop by everyday and twice a day when I work from home!!!!

That's a great deal. We've got universal healthcare so carpe diem
May 7, 2011
55 posts
33 upvotes
Wife and I saw it after her eye surgery up in that area. I thought it was fake. Couldn't be real. Saw it last month. I really wish we went there even though wife refused to eat KFC after watching those behind the scene videos of the KFC chicken plants.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
newfbc wrote: Did you not look at the OP? Pepsi is included!

Ron.
Thought t was an error b cause when Pizza Hut used to have ayce drink wasn’t included, and it was like $3 for a drink back then
Jul 24, 2011
334 posts
86 upvotes
Bradford
i used to go to the keele/ruthreford location for this during high school lunch. surprised to see 13 years later this is still happening...and at the same price Smiling Face With Open Mouth