Kia sorento pricing

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2016 12:40 am
Jan 17, 2011
157 posts
81 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario

Kia sorento pricing

Just curious if any rfd member recently picked up a 2016/17 kia sorento recently. Will be purchasing one soon (LX 2.4 AWD) and wanted to know the trim and the price that they were able to negotiate for themselves.
3 replies
Jun 7, 2008
305 posts
248 upvotes
Oakville
We decided to pass but going in we were offered 3% above invoice on a 17 EX v6. If we pushed we would have got sub invoice as I see it. I didn't find the rebates/deals all that compelling so we passed
Jan 17, 2011
157 posts
81 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Thanks for the response. Agree with you 100%. I'm guessing for particular models like the lx 2.4 dealers will probably go well below invoice. Some have already listed below invoice on autotrader.
Sep 3, 2006
554 posts
155 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Hi, make yourself a favour and get the price through the Unhaggle Premium; it will cost you $100 (please see your mail for a small tip of getting 20% off) for a up to 10 offers around your location, but you will be surprised of how low they will go in comparison to what you get from others sources. All what you have to do is to get a free quote and then select premium option (one may call them to get that PREMIUM, as is it not that clear how to do it).
I my case, shopping for SX+V6 (top line of Sorento), I was getting around $48,800 to $49,300 (used twice their service, first was a lower one) and these are OTR prices. Did not used their service, and do not know who offer the lowest price (must pay $200 in order to get a contact of the dealership with lowest price; used as a down payment later), however, now I know what the number to ask when I am ready. The offers are around one to 2 months old. You have 2 days to use that offer and it will expire after that.
Using the Unhaggle Premium, ask for the trim price only, without extras accessories as they will give you prices from their website (remember to ask minimum of 10% off the price as it is a common add offer at most Kia dealerships
Just out of curiosity, did you notice that your selected trim of Sorento does not have a back up camera; it is a big SUV and the back window is small? Just asking.

Richard

ps. pls check your mail here.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)